Can't save documents Collabora - Nextcloud 17.0.3

Hi, after upgrade to Nextcloud 17.x and updated Collabora docker to latest I can not longer save files. Heres is the log:

{“reqId”:“itwLBHWGhoGOWkmLBXOV”,“level”:3,“time”:“2020-02-20T11:32:07-03:00”,“remoteAddr”:“172.17.0.2”,“user”:“gustavo”,“app”:“richdocuments”,“method”:“POST”,“url”:“/index.php/apps/richdocuments/wopi/files/266984_ocmhn5u93re7/contents?access_token=LIttf31JJPhfGqUFXyttrYbbJI3rqJiv&access_token_ttl=0”,“message”:{“Exception”:“OCA\Encryption\Exceptions\PrivateKeyMissingException”,“Message”:“Private Key missing for user: please try to log-out and log-in again”,“Code”:0,“Trace”:[{“file”:“/var/www/virtual/gdnet.ar/cloud/htdocs/apps/encryption/lib/KeyManager.php”,“line”:441,“function”:“getPrivateKey”,“class”:“OCA\Encryption\Session”,“type”:“->”,“args”:},{“file”:“/var/www/virtual/gdnet.ar/cloud/htdocs/apps/encryption/lib/Crypto/Encryption.php”,“line”:201,“function”:“getFileKey”,“class”:“OCA\Encryption\KeyManager”,“type”:“->”,“args”:[“/gustavo/files/test.odt”,“gustavo”]},{“file”:“/var/www/virtual/gdnet.ar/cloud/htdocs/lib/private/Files/Stream/Encryption.php”,“line”:266,“function”:“begin”,“class”:“OCA\Encryption\Crypto\Encryption”,“type”:“->”,“args”:[“/gustavo/files/test.odt”,“gustavo”,“w”,{“oc_encryption_module”:“OC_DEFAULT_MODULE”},{“users”:[“gustavo”],“public”:false}]},{“function”:“stream_open”,“class”:“OC\Files\Stream\Encryption”,“type”:“->”,“args”:[“ocencryption://”,“w”,0,null]},{“file”:“/var/www/virtual/gdnet.ar/cloud/htdocs/lib/private/Files/Stream/Encryption.php”,“line”:204,“function”:“fopen”,“args”:[“ocencryption://”,“w”,false,null]},{“file”:“/var/www/virtual/gdnet.ar/cloud/htdocs/lib/private/Files/Stream/Encryption.php”,“line”:184,“function”:“wrapSource”,“class”:“OC\Files\Stream\Encryption”,“type”:“::”,“args”:[null,null,“ocencryption”,“OC\Files\Stream\Encryption”,“w”]},{“file”:“/var/www/virtual/gdnet.ar/cloud/htdocs/lib/private/Files/Storage/Wrapper/Encryption.php”,“line”:468,“function”:“wrap”,“class”:“OC\Files\Stream\Encryption”,“type”:“::”,“args”:[null,“files/test.odt”,“/gustavo/files/test.odt”,{“oc_encryption_module”:“OC_DEFAULT_MODULE”},“gustavo”,{“class”:“OCA\Encryption\Crypto\Encryption”},{“cache”:null,“scanner”:null,“watcher”:null,“propagator”:null,“updater”:null,“class”:“OC\Files\Storage\Wrapper\Quota”},{“cache”:null,“scanner”:null,“watcher”:null,“propagator”:null,“updater”:null,“class”:“OC\Files\Storage\Wrapper\Encryption”},{“class”:“OC\Encryption\Util”},{“class”:“OC\Encryption\File”},“w”,0,7938,0,true]},{“file”:“/var/www/virtual/gdnet.ar/cloud/htdocs/apps/files_antivirus/lib/AvirWrapper.php”,“line”:75,“function”:“fopen”,“class”:“OC\Files\Storage\Wrapper\Encryption”,“type”:“->”,“args”:[“files/test.odt”,“w”]},{“file”:“/var/www/virtual/gdnet.ar/cloud/htdocs/lib/private/Files/Storage/Wrapper/Wrapper.php”,“line”:299,“function”:“fopen”,“class”:“OCA\Files_Antivirus\AvirWrapper”,“type”:“->”,“args”:[“files/test.odt”,“w”]},{“file”:“/var/www/virtual/gdnet.ar/cloud/htdocs/apps/ransomware_protection/lib/StorageWrapper.php”,“line”:317,“function”:“fopen”,“class”:“OC\Files\Storage\Wrapper\Wrapper”,“type”:“->”,“args”:[“files/test.odt”,“w”]},{“file”:“/var/www/virtual/gdnet.ar/cloud/htdocs/lib/private/Files/View.php”,“line”:670,“function”:“fopen”,“class”:“OCA\RansomwareProtection\StorageWrapper”,“type”:“->”,“args”:[“files/test.odt”,“w”]},{“file”:“/var/www/virtual/gdnet.ar/cloud/htdocs/lib/private/Files/Node/File.php”,“line”:66,“function”:“file_put_contents”,“class”:“OC\Files\View”,“type”:“->”,“args”:[“/gustavo/files/test.odt”,null]},{“file”:“/var/www/virtual/gdnet.ar/cloud/htdocs/apps/richdocuments/lib/Controller/WopiController.php”,“line”:454,“function”:“putContent”,“class”:“OC\Files\Node\File”,“type”:“->”,“args”:[null]},{“file”:“/var/www/virtual/gdnet.ar/cloud/htdocs/apps/richdocuments/lib/Controller/WopiController.php”,“line”:627,“function”:“OCA\Richdocuments\Controller\{closure}”,“class”:“OCA\Richdocuments\Controller\WopiController”,“type”:“->”,“args”:[“*** sensitive parameters replaced ***”]},{“file”:“/var/www/virtual/gdnet.ar/cloud/htdocs/apps/richdocuments/lib/Controller/WopiController.php”,“line”:455,“function”:“retryOperation”,“class”:“OCA\Richdocuments\Controller\WopiController”,“type”:“->”,“args”:[{“class”:“Closure”}]},{“file”:“/var/www/virtual/gdnet.ar/cloud/htdocs/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php”,“line”:170,“function”:“putFile”,“class”:“OCA\Richdocuments\Controller\WopiController”,“type”:“->”,“args”:[“266984”,“LIttf31JJPhfGqUFXyttrYbbJI3rqJiv”]},{“file”:“/var/www/virtual/gdnet.ar/cloud/htdocs/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php”,“line”:99,“function”:“executeController”,“class”:“OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher”,“type”:“->”,“args”:[{“class”:“OCA\Richdocuments\Controller\WopiController”},“putFile”]},{“file”:“/var/www/virtual/gdnet.ar/cloud/htdocs/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php”,“line”:126,“function”:“dispatch”,“class”:“OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher”,“type”:“->”,“args”:[{“class”:“OCA\Richdocuments\Controller\WopiController”},“putFile”]},{“file”:“/var/www/virtual/gdnet.ar/cloud/htdocs/lib/private/AppFramework/Routing/RouteActionHandler.php”,“line”:47,“function”:“main”,“class”:“OC\AppFramework\App”,“type”:“::”,“args”:[“OCA\Richdocuments\Controller\WopiController”,“putFile”,{“class”:“OC\AppFramework\DependencyInjection\DIContainer”},{“fileId”:“266984_ocmhn5u93re7”,“_route”:“richdocuments.wopi.putFile”}]},{“function”:“__invoke”,“class”:“OC\AppFramework\Routing\RouteActionHandler”,“type”:“->”,“args”:[{“fileId”:“266984_ocmhn5u93re7”,“_route”:“richdocuments.wopi.putFile”}]},{“file”:“/var/www/virtual/gdnet.ar/cloud/htdocs/lib/private/Route/Router.php”,“line”:297,“function”:“call_user_func”,“args”:[{“class”:“OC\AppFramework\Routing\RouteActionHandler”},{“fileId”:“266984_ocmhn5u93re7”,“_route”:“richdocuments.wopi.putFile”}]},{“file”:“/var/www/virtual/gdnet.ar/cloud/htdocs/lib/base.php”,“line”:997,“function”:“match”,“class”:“OC\Route\Router”,“type”:“->”,“args”:[“/apps/richdocuments/wopi/files/266984_ocmhn5u93re7/contents”]},{“file”:“/var/www/virtual/gdnet.ar/cloud/htdocs/index.php”,“line”:42,“function”:“handleRequest”,“class”:“OC”,“type”:“::”,“args”:}],“File”:“/var/www/virtual/gdnet.ar/cloud/htdocs/apps/encryption/lib/Session.php”,“Line”:89,“Hint”:“Private Key missing for user: please try to log-out and log-in again”,“CustomMessage”:“getFile failed”},“userAgent”:“LOOLWSD WOPI Agent 4.2.0”,“version”:“17.0.3.1”}

Also, when press save and gives this error, the file gets empty which is really bad.

EDIT: upgraded to Nextcloud 18 and the same problem.

Maybe linked to this issue : https://github.com/nextcloud/richdocuments/issues/806

I think not. I’ve tested pulling the collabora/code:4.0.5.2 and the same thing is happening. Also, is different since I can not save documents, no natter if new file or existent one.

Also, like I said, is I am editing an existent file, it makes empty after a failed save.

Exactly same problem here. Seems to be caused by something with encryption. though I’m using server side encryption and don’t have problem with any other files.

I am having this issue as well. Slightly different versions:

..."File":"/var/www/nextcloud/apps/encryption/lib/Session.php","Line":90,"Hint":"Private Key missing for user: please try to log-out and log-in again","CustomMessage":"getFile failed"},"userAgent":"LOOLWSD WOPI Agent 4.2.3","version":"18.0.4.2"}

If I downgrade to Richdocuments 3.5.0, I can save files again.