Can't repair/update after an update failed

Hi,

I’m facing problem with my Nextcloud server. I have tried to update in the admin interface, but when i launched the update interface, it stucked on a step indefinitely and since my Nextcloud server was corrupted, no way to enter in the interface. I tried to copy manually the update and overwrite all the files, i can see the update’s page, and i can launch the update on click on the “start the update” button, but it fails to update, see the error below.

I have to precise i’m on Postgres and i haven’t a recent backup of the database (i know it’s not brilliant). Is it possible to recover the database assuming the error log ?

Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\DriverException: An exception occurred while executing a query: SQLSTATE[42804]: Datatype mismatch: 7 ERROR: column "remote_id" cannot be cast automatically to type integer HINT: You might need to specify "USING remote_id::integer".
Journaux détaillés

Préparation de la mise à jour

Réglage du niveau de journalisation à "déboguage"

Mode de maintenance activé

Étape de réparation : Repair MySQL collation

Informations de réparation : Not a mysql database -> nothing to do

Étape de réparation : Repair SQLite autoincrement

Étape de réparation : Copy data from accounts table when migrating from ownCloud

Étape de réparation : Drop account terms table when migrating from ownCloud

Mise à jour du schéma de la base de données

Base de données mise à jour

Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\DriverException: An exception occurred while executing a query: SQLSTATE[42804]: Datatype mismatch: 7 ERROR: column "remote_id" cannot be cast automatically to type integer HINT: You might need to specify "USING remote_id::integer".

Nextcloud version : 20.0.5.2
Operating system and version : Fedora Server 32
Apache or nginx version : Apache/2.4.46
PHP version (eg, 7.4): PHP 7.4.15 (cli) (built: Feb 2 2021 14:19:57) ( NTS )

No one can help me ?

@Magaz no sorry I can’t, that’s not in my knowledge…