Can't open "nextcloud" button option a in a file

I’m trying to share a folder, but when I right-click the “nextcloud” button is not available in that folder. Does anyone know how to enable it? The button I’m referring to is the one in the image below, which I need to enable in a certain folder.

hi @Elvis_Silva_S welcome to the forum :handshake:

in Windows Context menu “Nextcloud” is not a single item it’s a menu. you need to open it with left-click or hover and then see all the options:

Good afternoon my friend. Thank you for the welcome. Glad to be part of the community.

So, the problem is that this button is not available, when opening this tab, this “nextcloud” option does not appear, and as if it were not enabled only for this folder.

there is no way you can “enable” the menu for a folder.

It appear automatically for every local folder and file synchronized I with by Nextcloud desktop client. If restart/reboot doesn’t help after a backup try resetting local client DB by stopping the client and removing 3 files .sync_{random value}.db, .sync_{random value}.db.wal and .sync_{random value}.db-shm in the client local sync root folder. Beware - next restart will perform a full sync - might take a while.

Good afternoon my friend. Thank you for the welcome. Glad to be part of the community.

Good morning. Thank you very much for the tip my friend, I will see and I can solve it that way. I am grateful for the attention, I owe you that one.