Can't install apps

Hello, I’m new to this forum, a few days ago I installed a nextcloud server on my local network.
Everything works fine except that I can’t add nextcloud apps, the page remains empty, and I can’t figure out why, do you have any idea where the problem is coming from?
I installed nextcloud via snap with Ubuntu server 18.04
I’m using version 17.0.5 of nextcloud

I noticed in the network part that the gateway IP does not appear even though I informed it during installation, I do not know if it is because of that.

(And sorry if my english is not perfect, I’m french :sweat_smile:)

So can you access the internet from that box? How is it connected to your router? Maybe you have to set up DHCP for your network interface.

Hi, I can access the internet from my box because I can update my server, and when I type “curl ifconfig.me” in the terminal I have the public IP of the server, so the access to the internet isn’t seem to be the problem.
My ubuntu server is connected in ethernet with a static IP to my router.
Sorry, but I don’t know how I have to set up DHCP for my network interface.

Hi @Corentin1, I had a similar issue with my NextCloudPi and realized that my VPN client was the issue… You may have to disable your VPN client (if you use one) when updating/upgrading your apps.

1 Like

Hi, thanks but I don’t use a VPN, however I discovered that my server is two hours late, the problem can come from there, how can i change it?

1 Like