[NextcloudPi] Can't enable apps News, Xmmp and others (UPDATED)

I’m using nextcloudpi, i’m enablig some apps while i’ve enabled quotawarning to try it, but it can not enable it, so i’ve remove it but still something went wrong because now i can not unable any more apps

i’ve also tryed to remove from the DB oc_admin_settings the line of quotawarning, but still the first error remain and i can’t still enable other apps

----EDIT
the problem it doesn’t seems connected to the quotawarning, just the Class ‘OC\\DB\\MDB2SchemaReader’ not found\ that i can not find any info online

in the logs i’ve these errors:
{“reqId”:“WdX1rX8AAQEAABVri7UAAEkT”,“level”:3,“time”:“2017-10-05T09:04:48+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“XX.XX.XX.XX”,“user”:“admin”,“app”:“index”,“method”:“POST”,“url”:"/index.php/settings/ajax/enableapp.php",“message”:“Exception: {“Exception”:“Error”,“Message”:“Class ‘OC\\DB\\MDB2SchemaReader’ not found”,“Code”:0,“Trace”:”#0 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/legacy\/db.php(173): OC\\DB\\MDB2SchemaManager->createDbFromStructure(’\/var\/www\/nextcl…’)\n#1 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/Installer.php(138): OC_DB::createDbFromStructure(’\/var\/www\/nextcl…’)\n#2 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/legacy\/app.php(375): OC\\Installer->installApp(‘audioplayer’)\n#3 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/settings\/ajax\/enableapp.php(46): OC_App->enable(‘audioplayer’, NULL)\n#4 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/Route\/Route.php(155) : runtime-created function(1): require_once(’\/var\/www\/nextcl…’)\n#5 [internal function]: __lambda_func()\n#6 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/Route\/Router.php(299): call_user_func(’\\x00lambda_5871’, Array)\n#7 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/base.php(1004): OC\\Route\\Router->match(’\/settings\/ajax\/…’)\n#8 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/index.php(48): OC::handleRequest()\n#9 {main}",“File”:"\/var\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/DB\/MDB2SchemaManager.php",“Line”:69}",“userAgent”:“Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:57.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/57.0”,“version”:“12.0.3.3”}
> {“reqId”:“WdX1uH8AAQEAABVri70AAEwH”,“level”:3,“time”:“2017-10-05T09:04:56+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“XX.XX.XX.XX”,“user”:“admin”,“app”:“no app in context”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:"/index.php/settings/admin/logging",“message”:“Exception: {“Exception”:“OCP\\AppFramework\\QueryException”,“Message”:“Could not resolve OCA\\QuotaWarning\\Settings! Class OCA\\QuotaWarning\\Settings does not exist”,“Code”:0,“Trace”:”#0 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/AppFramework\/Utility\/SimpleContainer.php(117): OC\\AppFramework\\Utility\\SimpleContainer->resolve(‘OCA\\\\QuotaWarnin…’)\n#1 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/ServerContainer.php(132): OC\\AppFramework\\Utility\\SimpleContainer->query(‘OCA\\\\QuotaWarnin…’)\n#2 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/Settings\/Manager.php(261): OC\\ServerContainer->query(‘OCA\\\\QuotaWarnin…’)\n#3 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/Settings\/Manager.php(352): OC\\Settings\\Manager->query(‘OCA\\\\QuotaWarnin…’)\n#4 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/settings\/Controller\/AdminSettingsController.php(138): OC\\Settings\\Manager->getAdminSettings(‘additional’)\n#5 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/settings\/Controller\/AdminSettingsController.php(72): OC\\Settings\\Controller\\AdminSettingsController->getNavigationParameters(‘logging’)\n#6 [internal function]: OC\\Settings\\Controller\\AdminSettingsController->index(‘logging’)\n#7 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/AppFramework\/Http\/Dispatcher.php(160): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#8 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/AppFramework\/Http\/Dispatcher.php(90): OC\\AppFramework\\Http\\Dispatcher->executeController(Object(OC\\Settings\\Controller\\AdminSettingsController), ‘index’)\n#9 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/AppFramework\/App.php(114): OC\\AppFramework\\Http\\Dispatcher->dispatch(Object(OC\\Settings\\Controller\\AdminSettingsController), ‘index’)\n#10 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/AppFramework\/Routing\/RouteActionHandler.php(47): OC\\AppFramework\\App::main(‘OC\\\\Settings\\\\Con…’, ‘index’, Object(OC\\AppFramework\\DependencyInjection\\DIContainer), Array)\n#11 [internal function]: OC\\AppFramework\\Routing\\RouteActionHandler->__invoke(Array)\n#12 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/Route\/Router.php(299): call_user_func(Object(OC\\AppFramework\\Routing\\RouteActionHandler), Array)\n#13 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/base.php(1004): OC\\Route\\Router->match(’\/settings\/admin…’)\n#14 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/index.php(48): OC::handleRequest()\n#15 {main}",“File”:"\/var\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/AppFramework\/Utility\/SimpleContainer.php",“Line”:102}",“userAgent”:“Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:57.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/57.0”,“version”:“12.0.3.3”}

never seen this before. Anyone?

Ok … Do you have any ideas on how to try to reset this? I can reinstall everything again but after few try still same error.

so you tried to reinstall from scratch and run into the same issue? was it again caused by quotawarning?