Can't download files uploaded to NextCloud

Hi all. Snowy day here in Connecticut so I decided to try and setup a NextCloud installationā€¦

Iā€™m using Nextcloud 11 on Ubuntu 16.04. I have LDAP authentication working properly, and am also using S3 for my storage backend with encryption enabled.

I can upload files to NextCloud and everything seems fine, but if I try to download a file I get an HTTP 503, and the following in my Apache error log:

[Tue Mar 14 19:02:17.051725 2017] [:error] [pid 4278] [client 50.157.198.104:32798] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Access to undeclared static property: OC\Files\Filesystem::$normalizedPathCache in /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Filesystem.php:806\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/View.php(2018): OC\Files\Filesystem::normalizePath(ā€˜/admin/files/lpā€¦ā€™)\n#1 /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/View.php(1156): OC\Files\View->unlockFile(ā€˜/lplinux.tar.bzā€¦ā€™, 1)\n#2 [internal function]: OC\Files\View->OC\Files\{closure}()\n#3 /var/www/nextcloud/apps/files_external/3rdparty/icewind/streams/src/CallbackWrapper.php(109): call_user_func(Object(Closure))\n#4 [internal function]: Icewind\Streams\CallbackWrapper->stream_close()\n#5 {main}\n thrown in /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Filesystem.php on line 806.

Anybody have any idea whats going on? Or what else I can provide that would be more helpful in troubleshooting?

So, I disabled encryption and now it seems to be workingā€¦ That could put an axe in my using S3 for storageā€¦