Can't create User in Nextcloud

Hello,

I have a big Problem. I can’t create User in Nextcloud and I can’t view them.
When I go to the Logging Part, I can see the Text below.

I Hope that you can help me.

Dominik

PS: Sorry I’am German :wink:

Exception: {"Exception":"TypeError","Message":"Argument 3 passed to 
OCA\\Files_Sharing\\Cache::__construct() must implement interface 
OCP\\Files\\Cache\\ICacheEntry, boolean given, called in 
\/var\/www\/computerscherbarth.de\/cloud\/htdocs\/apps\/files_sharing\/lib\/sharedstorage.php
 on line 308","Code":0,"Trace":"#0 
\/var\/www\/computerscherbarth.de\/cloud\/htdocs\/apps\/files_sharing\/lib\/sharedstorage.php(308):

OCA\\Files_Sharing\\Cache->__construct(Object(OCA\\Files_Trashbin\\Storage),
 Object(OCA\\Files_Trashbin\\Storage), false)\n#1 
\/var\/www\/computerscherbarth.de\/cloud\/htdocs\/lib\/private\/Files\/Storage\/Wrapper\/Wrapper.php(388):
 OC\\Files\\Storage\\Shared->getCache('', 
Object(OCA\\Files_Trashbin\\Storage))\n#2 
\/var\/www\/computerscherbarth.de\/cloud\/htdocs\/lib\/private\/Files\/View.php(1363):
 OC\\Files\\Storage\\Wrapper\\Wrapper->getCache('')\n#3 
\/var\/www\/computerscherbarth.de\/cloud\/htdocs\/lib\/private\/Files\/Node\/Root.php(181):
 OC\\Files\\View->getFileInfo('\/Schule')\n#4 
\/var\/www\/computerscherbarth.de\/cloud\/htdocs\/lib\/private\/AvatarManager.php(95):
 OC\\Files\\Node\\Root->get('\/Schule')\n#5 
\/var\/www\/computerscherbarth.de\/cloud\/htdocs\/settings\/Controller\/UsersController.php(183):
 OC\\AvatarManager->getAvatar('Schule')\n#6 
\/var\/www\/computerscherbarth.de\/cloud\/htdocs\/settings\/Controller\/UsersController.php(256):

OC\\Settings\\Controller\\UsersController->formatUserForIndex(Object(OC\\User\\User))\n#7
 [internal function]: 
OC\\Settings\\Controller\\UsersController->index(0, 50, '', '', 
'')\n#8 
\/var\/www\/computerscherbarth.de\/cloud\/htdocs\/lib\/private\/AppFramework\/Http\/Dispatcher.php(160):
 call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#9 
\/var\/www\/computerscherbarth.de\/cloud\/htdocs\/lib\/private\/AppFramework\/Http\/Dispatcher.php(90):

OC\\AppFramework\\Http\\Dispatcher->executeController(Object(OC\\Settings\\Controller\\UsersController),
 'index')\n#10 
\/var\/www\/computerscherbarth.de\/cloud\/htdocs\/lib\/private\/AppFramework\/App.php(111):

OC\\AppFramework\\Http\\Dispatcher->dispatch(Object(OC\\Settings\\Controller\\UsersController),
 'index')\n#11 
\/var\/www\/computerscherbarth.de\/cloud\/htdocs\/lib\/private\/AppFramework\/Routing\/RouteActionHandler.php(47):
 OC\\AppFramework\\App::main('UsersController', 'index', 
Object(OC\\AppFramework\\DependencyInjection\\DIContainer), Array)\n#12 
[internal function]: 
OC\\AppFramework\\Routing\\RouteActionHandler->__invoke(Array)\n#13 
\/var\/www\/computerscherbarth.de\/cloud\/htdocs\/lib\/private\/Route\/Router.php(293):
 call_user_func(Object(OC\\AppFramework\\Routing\\RouteActionHandler), 
Array)\n#14 
\/var\/www\/computerscherbarth.de\/cloud\/htdocs\/lib\/base.php(967): 
OC\\Route\\Router->match('\/settings\/users...')\n#15 
\/var\/www\/computerscherbarth.de\/cloud\/htdocs\/index.php(48): 
OC::handleRequest()\n#16 
{main}","File":"\/var\/www\/computerscherbarth.de\/cloud\/htdocs\/apps\/files_sharing\/lib\/Cache.php","Line":65}

which version are you using?

Version: 10.0.0

But I think I have found the Problem, there was a wrong File Share. I have deleted it from the Database and now it works.

Can you elaborate what was wrong with it?

I think that there was a Problem with the MYSQL charset. Because I have transferred the Database from the old Server.