Can't browse external storage (SMB/CIFS) with Selinux enabled

Nextcloud version (11.01)
Operating system (CentOS7)
Apache version (Apache 2.4.6)
PHP version (7.0.14)

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error and can you replicate it?
This is my first install of nextcloud.

The issue you are facing:
I am unable to browse external storage (SMB/CIFS). I am able to mount the share fine, it gives a green dot. The share shows under files as well. However, when I click on the share, it fails to browse and it says storage temporarily unavailable.

Note: Disabling selinux seems to make it all work. So, I am guess I am missing some selinux rule/s.

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:

files_external	OCP\Files\StorageNotAvailableException: Unknown error (Connection to 192.168.1.2 failed (Error NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED))

/var/www/html/nextcloud/apps/files_external/lib/Lib/Storage/SMB.php - line 171: OCA\Files_External\Lib\Storage\SMB->getFileInfo('/')
/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Storage/Common.php - line 439: OCA\Files_External\Lib\Storage\SMB->stat('')
/var/www/html/nextcloud/apps/files_external/lib/Lib/Storage/SMB.php - line 438: OC\Files\Storage\Common->test()
/var/www/html/nextcloud/apps/files_external/lib/config.php - line 233: OCA\Files_External\Lib\Storage\SMB->test(false, false)
/var/www/html/nextcloud/apps/files_external/lib/Controller/StoragesController.php - line 255: OC_Mount_Config getBackendStatus('\\OCA\\Files_Exte...', Array, false, false)
/var/www/html/nextcloud/apps/files_external/lib/Controller/UserGlobalStoragesController.php - line 121: OCA\Files_External\Controller\StoragesController->updateStorageStatus(Object(OCA\Files_External\Lib\StorageConfig), false)
[internal function] OCA\Files_External\Controller\UserGlobalStoragesController->show(3, false)
/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php - line 160: call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php - line 90: OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->executeController(Object(OCA\Files_External\Controller\UserGlobalStoragesController), 'show')
/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php - line 114: OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->dispatch(Object(OCA\Files_External\Controller\UserGlobalStoragesController), 'show')
/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Routing/RouteActionHandler.php - line 47: OC\AppFramework\App main('OCA\\Files_Exter...', 'show', Object(OC\AppFramework\DependencyInjection\DIContainer), Array)
[internal function] OC\AppFramework\Routing\RouteActionHandler->__invoke(Array)
/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/Route/Router.php - line 299: call_user_func(Object(OC\AppFramework\Routing\RouteActionHandler), Array)
/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/base.php - line 1010: OC\Route\Router->match('/apps/files_ext...')
/var/www/html/nextcloud/index.php - line 40: OC handleRequest()
{main}

The output of your config.php file in /path/to/nextcloud (make sure you remove any identifiable information!):

<?php $CONFIG = array ( 'instanceid' => 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxx', 'passwordsalt' => 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx', 'secret' => 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx', 'trusted_domains' => array ( 0 => 'xxxxxxxx', 1 => 'xxxxxxxxxx', 2 => 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx', ), 'datadirectory' => '/var/www/html/nextcloud/data', 'overwrite.cli.url' => 'http://xxxxxxxxx/nextcloud', 'dbtype' => 'mysql', 'version' => '11.0.1.2', 'dbname' => 'nextcloud', 'dbhost' => 'localhost', 'dbport' => '', 'dbtableprefix' => 'oc_', 'dbuser' => 'xxxxx', 'dbpassword' => 'xxxxxxxxxxxx', 'logtimezone' => 'UTC', 'installed' => true, 'updater.release.channel' => 'production', 'maintenance' => false, 'theme' => '', 'loglevel' => 1, 'debug' => true, ); ---

Any help will be appreciated. All of my files are on the external storage and I want to be able to access them outside of my home. For that I need selinux enabled and have nextcloud present me the files via smb mount.

Here is some more info.

Result of getsebool -a | grep samba

samba_create_home_dirs --> off
samba_domain_controller --> off
samba_enable_home_dirs --> on
samba_export_all_ro --> off
samba_export_all_rw --> on
samba_load_libgfapi --> off
samba_portmapper --> off
samba_run_unconfined --> off
samba_share_fusefs --> off
samba_share_nfs --> off
sanlock_use_samba --> off
tmpreaper_use_samba --> off
use_samba_home_dirs --> on
virt_use_samba --> off

Result of getsebool -a | grep smb

smbd_anon_write --> off

I don’t know SELinux, but don’t they create logs or isn’t there a debug mode which shows you which rules are violated?