Can't access WebUI HTTP ERROR 500

Hi,

I’ve recently updated to the newest Nextcloud Version of the linuxserver.io docker and its running on UNRAID 6.6.1.

My problem is that if I want to access the WebUI I get the HTTP ERROR 500 Message, and my Nextcloud Log looks like this:
Stack trace:
#0 /config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(125): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->resolve(‘defaultTokenPro…’)
#1 /config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/ServerContainer.php(132): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->query(‘defaultTokenPro…’)
#2 /config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(81): OC\ServerContainer->query(‘defaultTokenPro…’)
#3 /config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(104): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->buildClass(Object(ReflectionClass))
#4 /config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(125): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->resolve(‘OC\Authenticati…’)
#5 /config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/ServerContainer.php(132): OC\AppF in /config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php on line 110
PHP Fatal error: Uncaught OCP\AppFramework\QueryException: Could not resolve defaultTokenProvider! Class defaultTokenProvider does not exist in /config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php:110

This is the first Time I encountered this error.

Thank you you very much for your time and help.

Anyone? Are Files missing?