Cannot upload files after IP changes

Hello.
So, I´m running Nextcloud inside an Unraid Server. It was running fine until I changed my NIC, which screwed my IP dresses and I could not access Nextcloud anymore. Found out the problem was in the config file, fixed the ip addresses and trusted domais and now I can access Nextcloud ok. But…
I can´t upload files anymore…the interface to load files shows up, I choose them but when clicking upload, nothing happens. I guess some configuration remains screwed after the config change, maybe paths…I can even access the files that are already there, they show up but when I click I see a blank screen… …any hints? Or some extreme mesures?
Now when trying to upload docs I see “operation blocked by access control”
Thanks!

'trusted_domains' => 
  [
        '100.*.*.*',
        '192.168.0.185'
  ],
  array (
    0 => '192.168.0.185',
  ),
  0 => 
  array (
    0 => '192.168.0.185',
  ),

That looks weird!

It should look either this way (example) in short syntax:

'trusted_domains' => 
[
    '100.*.*.*',
    '192.168.0.185',
    '127.0.0.1',
],

or this way in php array syntax:

'trusted_domains' => 
  array (
    0 => '100.*.*.*',
    1 => '192.168.0.185',
    2 => '127.0.0.1',
  ),

but not mixed up like in your config.
('100.*.*.*' is just a placeholder and should of course be a valid ip address)

Much and good luck,
ernolf

1 Like

In addition to what @ernolf suggested to clean up your trusted_domains:

• check your browser console (particular the Network tab) when attempting one of the transactions that fails
  • post the output of occ config:list system we (and you) can see your fully parsed config
  • Check your nextcloud.log for clues
1 Like

Thanks, both of you!
I don´t know where to run the occ config:list system command…can´t find a prompt… but I guess the problem is about the “Operation is blocked by access control” message I get when I try to upload any files… also looking the nextcloud panels, found theses warnings…maybe it has some implication…noob here!

Have cleaned the trusted domains…

The log gives this strange line…
Doctrine\DBAL\Exception: Failed to connect to the database: An exception occurred in the driver: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2006] MySQL server has gone away in /app/www/public/lib/private/DB/Connection.php:163

There are some warnings regarding your setup.

• Your web server is not properly set up to resolve .well-known URLs, failed on: /.well-known/webfinger For more details see the documentation :arrow_upper_right:.
  • Some headers are not set correctly on your instance - The Strict-Transport-Security HTTP header is not set (should be at least 15552000 seconds). For enhanced security, it is recommended to enable HSTS. For more details see the documentation :arrow_upper_right:.