Nextcloud version (eg, 20.0.5):
Nextcloud Hub 3 (25.0.2)
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 20.04):
Ubuntu 22.04.1 LTS
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25):
PHP version (eg, 7.4):
PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.9 (cli) (built: Oct 19 2022 14:58:09) (NTS)
The issue you are facing:
Cannot share a deck board
There is another user who belongs to the same group as me.
Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? (Y/N): Y
Steps to replicate it:
- I navigated to the Deck app and created a board.
- I added some columns and cards to the board.
- Now I want to share the board with the other user (which I created as part of the same user group).
- So I open the board details and click on the Sharing tab,
and I see a text box with some placeholder text that says
Share board with a user, group or your circle ...and next to it there is a spinning icon (it’s spinning even though I haven’t typed anything in there yet).
- Then when I start to type a username, there’s no auto-completion, and when I hit enter nothing happens either.
The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:
The first time I came across this error was today, the last log entry was from yesterday. I haven`t tried sharing a board until now.
When I press F12 to see the errors in the browser, I get the following:
GET https://<my nextcloud server>/ocs/v2.php/apps/files_sharing/api/v1/sharees?search=&format=json&perPage=20&itemType=0%2C1%2C4%2C7&lookup=false 404 (Not Found)
Happy to provide more information if you are unable to replicate this issue.