Cannot enable collabora online since 21.0.2

Nextcloud version (eg, 20.0.5): 22
Operating system and version : Ubuntu 20.04.2
Apache or nginx version : apache 2.4
PHP version :8.0.8
mysql 10.5.8-MariaDB

Hello, i receive an error when trying to enable collabora online app. I’m currently under nc 22 but it started with nc 21.0.2 and then 21.03.
Message is : An exception occurred while executing a query: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away.

I tried to uninstall and reinstall app with the same result. App is downloaded but when you try to enable it , we receive this message.

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? (Y/N): N

Steps to replicate it:

1. Download and enable collabora online

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:

Error PHP chmod(): Operation not permitted at /var/www/owncloud/lib/private/Log/File.php#86 2021-07-27T14:28:32+0200
Error settings Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\ConnectionLost: An exception occurred while executing a query: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away 2021-07-27T14:28:32+0200
Error PHP Error: PDO::query(): Error reading result set’s header at /var/www/owncloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/src/Driver/PDO/Connection.php#82 2021-07-27T14:28:32+0200
Error PHP Error: PDO::query(): MySQL server has gone away at /var/www/owncloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/src/Driver/PDO/Connection.php#82 2021-07-27T14:28:32+0200
Debug files_sharing /appinfo/app.php is deprecated, use \OCP\AppFramework\Bootstrap\IBootstrap on the application class instead.

The output of your config.php file in /path/to/nextcloud (make sure you remove any identifiable information!):

<?php
$CONFIG = array (

),
  'datadirectory' => '/mnt/share/data',
  'dbtype' => 'mysql',
  'version' => '22.0.0.11',
  'dbname' => 'owncloud',
  'dbhost' => 'localhost',
  'dbtableprefix' => 'oc_',
  'default_phone_region' => 'FR',
  'installed' => true,
  'preview_libreoffice_path' => '/usr/bin/libreoffice',
  'loglevel' => 0,
  'forcessl' => true,
  'ldapIgnoreNamingRules' => false,
  'theme' => '',
  'maintenance' => false,

'memcache.local' => '\\OC\\Memcache\\APCu',
  'trashbin_retention_obligation' => 'auto',
  'updater.release.channel' => 'stable',
  'ldapProviderFactory' => '\\OCA\\User_LDAP\\LDAPProviderFactory',

'mysql.utf8mb4' => true,
  'app_install_overwrite' =>
 array (
    0 => 'spreed',
    1 => 'files_photospheres',
    2 => 'sharerenamer',
    3 => 'polls',
  ),
  'updater.secret' => '$2y$10$Yesq75QQPIJ/nvEWbjcdN..mJ2GROhnUVIH1tepe8DpUTrI0SVMuy',
  'mail_sendmailmode' => 'smtp',

Thanks for your help

I have the same problem, I upgraded mariadb to 10.5 then updated nextcloud to 22.2.3
I had removed collabora 3.5.7 and deleted all app:settings
I tried one time with a php upgrade from 7.3 to 8.0
but to many parameters changed so I loaded my snapshot again and same with 7.3 and apc.enable …
I tried with 4.2.3 proposed then deleted and tried with 4.1.2 manually. no success
you solved it ?

Ok I dropped all oc richdocument table, also in oc_migrations (3entries)
commented app in config/config.php
MariaDB 10.5 took the 5.0.0 :wink:
Now I have to connect and change lool to cool …
just for feedback