Cannot edit documents with collabora online docker container

Hello! I am having the damndest time with this. I want to get it finished so I can start writing an inspirational book for people and other brain injury survivors here and there when I have time. I have a brain injury with short-term memory loss (like Dory from finding Nemo) from a near fatal car accident in 2007 and have recovered extremely well. I don’t want to use Google drive or other cloud solutions owned by other companies because any information uploaded to something like Google drive belongs to Google and they can redistribute as they please. Anyways, I digress.

I installed Nextcloud 12 on Apache, and it works great! I’d like to do live document editing for reasons above. Following instructions at Collabora CODE Documentation. I am using the Docker CODE image (collabora/code). I start the image with the code below as explained in documentation. I have apache running without error, at least no obvious ones that I have seen. I have the Collabora Online app installed, and set the Collabora online server under Admin to https://collabra.X.com:9980 and I just created the DNS entry so the change not fully propagating may be an issue that would get fixed in time. When I go to Files and try to open a new, previously created yesterday, blank .odt document it gives me an error, shown in the block below.

The 9980 port IS open. Selinux is on as well but I’d like to keep it on. I have tried many things over the past week or two here and there when I had time. I don’t recall every thing I have done but I know I have tried to make a custom Docker file to copy over the old certs used with my website’s “Let’s Encrypt” cert. I do not recall if I then passed in the right env variable to prevent creating the self-signed cert and using the one on the filesystem, does anyone know the steps to do this? I reverted this back to using the self-signed cert because so many tutorials available use the self-signed cert without issue. So maybe it is my special setup? With the cert manipulations I have tried, I have tested against https://127.0.0.1:8890 with curl. I have run into cURL error 35 Encountered end of file, and cURL error 60 Peer’s certificate has been marked as untrusted.

Does anyone know how I could use my own let’s encrypt certificate from my website in the container successfully for the loolwsl service running inside it? Please let me know if I neglected to mention anything! Thank you very much for reading, and for your help!

Apache error when I open a document, not sure if related or if it happens coincidentally
[authz_core:error] [pid 17373] [client 167.142.215.1:37986] AH01630: client denied by server configuration: /var/www/nextcloud/data/.ocdata

Apache config
==> /etc/httpd/conf.d/nextcloud.conf <==
Alias /nextcloud “/var/www/nextcloud/”

<Directory /var/www/nextcloud/>                                                                                                                                                                                                                
  Options +FollowSymlinks                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
  AllowOverride All                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

<IfModule mod_dav.c>                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
    Dav off                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    
  </IfModule>                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

SetEnv HOME /var/www/nextcloud                                                                                                                                                                                                               
  SetEnv HTTP_HOME /var/www/nextcloud                                                                                                                                                                                                          

</Directory>                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

==> /etc/httpd/conf.d/collaboraonlineCODE.conf <==                                                                                                                                                                                             
<VirtualHost *:443>                                                                                                                                                                                                                            
  ServerName collabora.nerd-exchange.com:443                                                                                                                                                                                                   

# SSL configuration, you may want to take the easy route instead and use Lets Encrypt!                                                                                                                                                       
  SSLEngine on                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
  SSLCertificateFile /etc/letsencrypt/live/nerd-exchange.com-0002/cert.pem                                                                                                                                                                     
  SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/letsencrypt/live/nerd-exchange.com-0002/privkey.pem                                                                                                                                                               
  SSLProtocol all -SSLv2 -SSLv3                                                                                                                                                                                                                
  SSLCipherSuite ECDHE-ECDSA-CHACHA20-POLY1305:ECDHE-RSA-CHACHA20-POLY1305:ECDHE-ECDSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256:ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256:ECDHE-ECDSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:DHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256:DHE-RSA-AE

S256-GCM-SHA384:ECDHE-ECDSA-AES128-SHA256:ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA256:ECDHE-ECDSA-AES128-SHA:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-SHA384:ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA:ECDHE-ECDSA-AES256-SHA384:ECDHE-ECDSA-AES256-SHA:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-SHA:DHE-RSA-AES128-SHA256:DHE-RSA-AES12
8-SHA:DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA256:DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA:ECDHE-ECDSA-DES-CBC3-SHA:ECDHE-RSA-DES-CBC3-SHA:EDH-RSA-DES-CBC3-SHA:AES128-GCM-SHA256:AES256-GCM-SHA384:AES128-SHA256:AES256-SHA256:AES128-SHA:AES256-SHA:DES-CBC3-SHA:!DSS
SSLHonorCipherOrder on

# Encoded slashes need to be allowed                                                                                                                                                                                                         
  AllowEncodedSlashes     NoDecode                                                                                                                                                                                                             

# Container uses a unique non-signed certificate                                                                                                                                                                                             
  SSLProxyEngine On                                                                                                                                                                                                                            
  SSLProxyVerify None                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
  SSLProxyCheckPeerCN Off                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
  SSLProxyCheckPeerName Off                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

# keep the host                                                                                                                                                                                                                              
  ProxyPreserveHost On                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

# static html, js, images, etc. served from loolwsd                                                                                                                                                                                          
  # loleaflet is the client part of LibreOffice Online                                                                                                                                                                                         
  ProxyPass /loleaflet https://127.0.0.1:9980/loleaflet retry=0                                                                                                                                                                                
  ProxyPassReverse           /loleaflet https://127.0.0.1:9980/loleaflet                                                                                                                                                                       

# WOPI discovery URL                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
  ProxyPass    /hosting/discovery https://127.0.0.1:9980/hosting/discovery retry=0                                                                                                                                                             
  ProxyPassReverse           /hosting/discovery https://127.0.0.1:9980/hosting/discovery                                                                                                                                                       

# Main websocket                                                                                                                                                                                                                             
  ProxyPassMatch    "/lool/(.*)/ws$" wss://127.0.0.1:9980/lool/$1/ws nocanon                                                                                                                                                                   

# Admin Console websocket                                                                                                                                                                                                                    
  ProxyPass /lool/adminws wss://127.0.0.1:9980/lool/adminws                                                                                                                                                                                    

# Download as, Fullscreen presentation and Image upload operations                                                                                                                                                                           
  ProxyPass   /lool https://127.0.0.1:9980/lool                                                                                                                                                                                                
  ProxyPassReverse           /lool https://127.0.0.1:9980/lool                                                                                                                                                                                 
  ServerAlias    collabora.nerd-exchange.com                                                                                                                                                                                                   
  SSLCertificateChainFile /etc/letsencrypt/live/nerd-exchange.com-0002/chain.pem                                                                                                                                                                 
</VirtualHost>