Can the Android mobile app sync all the files to the SD card?

RANT
BRO-DAWG. BRO. DAWG. SRSLY. OMG.

I spent 5 minutes trying to jump on freenode only to be given the middle finger (an expletive in my country) because of some list somewhere. New BS, same VPN hate.

Discourse is a disgusting forum. So many popups. SO. MANY. POPUPS. I think I had to click on 6 popups before I could do what I wanted. No one needs popups. I don’t need/want notification trophies just for participating. I want software to get out of my way so I can get some work done.
/RANT

About 15 minutes ago, I had an innocent question, and I thought I should jump on the Nextcloud support to see about getting it answered.

I tried fro a while to get SyncThing to work as I wanted, but it was not up to the task. Seems the devs gave up on what I’m trying to do.

I’d like for my Android device (currently running 5.1) to act like a full sync client: if I make new files on the android device, they get pushed to the Nextcloud. If I make files on the desktop that then go to the nextcloud, those files get pushed to the android device.

And I’d like for the android device to store the nextcloud sync files on its SD card.

Can Nextcloud do this?