Can no longer use next cloud

so it is confirmed, the nextcloud app fake download. i searchmy phone it is literaly not here but nextcloud say it did and it has a green check but not on my phone, so it lied

on the url sort does not work at all

so i can find it easy on the app but cant download

i can download on the url but i can not locate it becasue sort does not work at all, the picture i just tookis in the middle it goes 2 weeks, 3 days, 1 month, 4 days. sort is busted

Who confirmed it.

ps. thanks for your encrypted text. I don’t understand any of it.

Hi @Adramelramalech,
You are missing the required support template. Please fill this form out and edit into your post.

This will give us the technical info and logs needed to help you! Thanks.

If you want to make random, baseless claims your post will be removed and you will be banned. Or, please be helpful and provide real logs and details we can follow. Your choice. Best of luck.

What is your problem?

My post is exactly what it is

Nextcloud app claims to download but it does not

Sort does not work, what do you want for me and why are you acting like this?

For months I have had nothing but bad expirences in this community and I do not understand why

Then where does it go?

What app? The Nextcloud server? The desktop app? Mobile app? An App from the appstore?

What url? Can you share a link or a screenshot?

Is sort a feature on the webui / mobile app / or a feature of a different app from the appstore? And how are you trying to use it? Please include a screenshot and more details.

Vincent is saying we do not understand. Be specific and don’t assume we can follow along.

Makes sense you would be frustrated, because we cannot help you with this this without more details. I also see you have been getting in a lot of trouble with forum administrators and community members. Please stay respectful and consider offering more technical information we can easily follow along with in order to help you. Thanks.

Yeah good luck with that

It may well be that Nextcloud is not as well integrated in Android/iOS as Google/Apple applications. Also works Microsoft Office documents better in Microsoft Software e.g. Windows Office or Office 365. You don’t have to use Nextcloud. Actually, the world doesn’t need more than one supermarket either.

But if you really want to move Nextcloud forward, you need to explain the bugs better and post screenshots. I’m sure you do the same when you write to Microsoft support.

Look also at Github. Search e.g. the issues.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.