[no app in context] Error: RedisException: Connection lost at <>
- /var/www/html/lib/private/Memcache/Redis.php line 72
Redis->get(“eb32eeafbe31a11 … w”)
- /var/www/html/custom_apps/spreed/lib/Chat/ChatManager.php line 669
- /var/www/html/custom_apps/spreed/lib/Chat/ChatManager.php line 653
OCA\Talk\Chat\ChatManager->checkCacheOrDatabase([“OCA\Talk\Room”], 885, 100, false)
- /var/www/html/custom_apps/spreed/lib/Chat/ChatManager.php line 630
OCA\Talk\Chat\ChatManager->waitForNewMessagesWithCache([“OCA\Talk\Room”], 885, 100, 30, false)
- /var/www/html/custom_apps/spreed/lib/Controller/ChatController.php line 461
OCA\Talk\Chat\ChatManager->waitForNewMessages([“OCA\Talk\Room”], 885, 100, 30, [“OC\User\User”], false, true)
- /var/www/html/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php line 230
OCA\Talk\Controller\ChatController->receiveMessages(1, 100, 885, 0, 30, 0, 0, 0, 1)
- /var/www/html/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php line 137
- /var/www/html/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php line 183
- /var/www/html/lib/private/Route/Router.php line 315
OC\AppFramework\App::main(“OCA\Talk\Controller\ChatController”, “receiveMessages”, ["OC\AppFramewo … "], [“v1”,“zq5o8htw” … "])
- /var/www/html/ocs/v1.php line 64
OC\Route\Router->match(“/ocsapp/apps/sp … w”)
- /var/www/html/ocs/v2.php line 23
from x.x.x.x by admin at 2023-09-11T18:54:43+00:00
Hi, do you run into a specific issue or why are you posting this here?
Hi. My calls are not working.
Here are the problems that are in the logs
- |Error|no app in context|RedisException: Connection lost|
- |Error|PHP|Redis::get(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo for nextcloud-aio-redis failed: Name does not resolve at /var/www/html/lib/private/Memcache/Redis.php#72|
::1 localhost ip6-localhost ip6-loopback
— BEGIN PVE —
— END PVE —
- processing: x/standalone-signaling/api/v1/welcome
- Trying x:443…
- Connected to x port 443
- ALPN: offers h2,http/1.1
- TLSv1.3 (OUT), TLS handshake, Client hello (1):
- CAfile: /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt
- CApath: none
- TLSv1.3 (IN), TLS handshake, Server hello (2):
- TLSv1.3 (IN), TLS handshake, Encrypted Extensions (8):
- TLSv1.3 (IN), TLS handshake, Certificate (11):
- TLSv1.3 (IN), TLS handshake, CERT verify (15):
- TLSv1.3 (IN), TLS handshake, Finished (20):
- TLSv1.3 (OUT), TLS change cipher, Change cipher spec (1):
- TLSv1.3 (OUT), TLS handshake, Finished (20):
- SSL connection using TLSv1.3 / TLS_AES_128_GCM_SHA256
- ALPN: server accepted h2
- Server certificate:
- subject: CN=x
- start date: Sep 8 19:06:30 2023 GMT
- expire date: Dec 7 19:06:29 2023 GMT
- subjectAltName: host “x” matched cert’s “x”
- issuer: C=US; O=Let’s Encrypt; CN=R3
- SSL certificate verify ok.
- TLSv1.3 (IN), TLS handshake, Newsession Ticket (4):
- using HTTP/2
- h2 [:method: GET]
- h2 [:scheme: https]
- h2 [:authority: x]
- h2 [:path: /standalone-signaling/api/v1/welcome]
- h2 [user-agent: curl/8.2.1]
- h2 [accept: /]
- Using Stream ID: 1
GET /standalone-signaling/api/v1/welcome HTTP/2
< HTTP/2 200
< alt-svc: h3=“:443”; ma=2592000
< content-type: application/json; charset=utf-8
< date: Tue, 12 Sep 2023 13:41:55 GMT
< server: Caddy
< server: nextcloud-spreed-signaling/12de5a9b71afef06eaf171099712ef0a5f6ca0c4
< x-spreed-signaling-features: audio-video-permissions, hello-v2, incall-all, mcu, simulcast, switchto, transient-data, update-sdp, welcome
< content-length: 94
- Connection #0 to host x left intact
Looks good. If you visit the talk admin settings, and check turn server for example, do you get a connection error? https://yourncdomain.com/settings/admin/talk
Is it only a specific device from which calls do not work? Can you also try from a different network for testing?
Not working on all my android devices: Pixel 4xl, Samsung A02s, Infinix note 12 2023 and some xiaomi. tried from different networks
Does it work via browser?
yes, it works via browser
Then it is most likely an issue of the android talk app Issues · nextcloud/talk-android · GitHub
There is one more clarification: calls in group chats work fine.
On a Samsung smartphone, the talk application has requested screen overlay permission. I gave him this permission - 1 on 1 calls worked.
Google and Infinix phones have such an option in the settings, but there is no Nexcloud Talk item in the list of applications
i think it’s a problem with the app Nextcloud Talk.
itself doesn’t ask for overlay permission and also doesn’t show up in the overlay app settings list.
My devices are running Android 13
I think that I have found a problem why notifications on smart phones do not work in nextcloud-talk.
In the browser - user - personal settings - language - set the Ukrainian language - then call notifications do not work. If you turn English back on, everything seems to be fine.
This is a program bug