Calendar with macOS

Hello,

I have sync problems with the macOS Calender app. The app says I have not the correct password, but it’s ok. The Remember app with the same account works fine.
At webinterface the calenders dosn’t load too. On iOS and iPadOS the calenders and remembers works fine.
I think the problem appears with update from 24.0.3 to 24.0.4. My nextcloud installation runs on uberspace 7.

Here is a log entry:

[no app in context] Warnung: Sabre\DAV\Exception\NotFound: Calendar object not found at <<closure>>

0. /var/www/virtual/cloud/html/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Tree.php line 78
   OCA\DAV\CalDAV\Calendar->getChild("043CDBA2-63CA-4 ... s")
1. /var/www/virtual/cloud/html/apps/dav/lib/DAV/ViewOnlyPlugin.php line 74
   Sabre\DAV\Tree->getNodeForPath("calendars/c**** ... s")
2. /var/www/virtual/cloud/html/3rdparty/sabre/event/lib/WildcardEmitterTrait.php line 89
   OCA\DAV\DAV\ViewOnlyPlugin->checkViewOnly(Sabre\HTTP\Request {}, Sabre\HTTP\Response {})
3. /var/www/virtual/cloud/html/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php line 472
   Sabre\DAV\Server->emit("method:GET", [Sabre\HTTP\Requ ... }])
4. /var/www/virtual/cloud/html/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php line 253
   Sabre\DAV\Server->invokeMethod(Sabre\HTTP\Request {}, Sabre\HTTP\Response {})
5. /var/www/virtual/cloud/html/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php line 321
   Sabre\DAV\Server->start()
6. /var/www/virtual/cloud/html/apps/dav/lib/Server.php line 358
   Sabre\DAV\Server->exec()
7. /var/www/virtual/cloud/html/apps/dav/appinfo/v2/remote.php line 35
   OCA\DAV\Server->exec()
8. /var/www/virtual/cloud/html/remote.php line 166
   require_once("/var/www/virtua ... p")

GET /remote.php/dav/calendars/c*****/c*****private/043CDBA2-63CA-401C-ACD1-46D22E18DA99.ics
from 2001:9e8:2aa:5a00:482f:557a:4b59:8784 by c***** at 2022-08-22T19:53:30+00:00

Can anyone help me or is there already a github ticket for this?

I think I found a Github Ticket with a similar problem: Calendar issues (404) · Issue #2718 · nextcloud/calendar · GitHub

I might have read today or the day before that a similar problem was solved by using a password with at least 10 characters … you might wanna try?

Hello @JimmyKater,
I use App-Passwords, but I can try it. Thanks :slight_smile:

Ohh strange…
The calendar via the web interface is running again.
And the sync with the macOS calender app works too. But I get the little exclamation mark. When I click on it, it tells me that the account could not be connected and that I should enter my password.

I check the sync and it works… Very strange…