Dear Nextcloud Team,
I’m currently doing some evaluations related to calendar. Before NC20, I’ve had lots of problems (no invitations, no notifications, etc). Now, it seems to work a lot better.
I’m trying to do this:
- Create an appointment within the web ui of the nextcloud calendar
- … with an external participant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The external participant gets a invitation email from email@example.com
- The external participant accepts the invitation which probably leads to an email from the participant to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nextcloud (or the calendar app) should process this email and update the meeting accordingly
However, this does not seem to work.
Now my questions:
- Are the assumptions above OK?
- If YES: I don’t think I’ve setup a IMAP poller or a SMTP forwarder, so how is the email supposed to be delivered to nextcloud?
- if NO: Should this work “somehow”? How?
Thanks for you help, Uli