Calendar events can only be 2 hours long if it's in UTC

Hello,

My calendar is set to Paris time. However, I am trying to add an event that should last one hour, but, as soon as I pick “UTC” it’s 2 hours long. If I change the start time, it extends/reduces the end time so it’s 2 hours long. Same goes if I edit the end time.

In short, my UTC events can only be 2 hours long.

I justed tested it with my local “Europe - Berlin” time zone, which should be identical to the Paris one, but couldn’t replicate the problem. Although I’ve selected UTC as time zone, I was able to adjust the length of an event to e.g. 4 hours without any problem.

Please provide details about your environment, the used software versions and provide a DETAILED step-by-step description how the problem can be replicated.

1 Like

Thanks for trying, I re-did a test, I may have PEBKACed about the “more than 2 hours”, but I still can’t set an UTC even that’s less than 2 hours.

!! Please provide details about your environment, the used software versions and
!! provide a DETAILED step-by-step description how the problem can be replicated.

My bad, and, sorry for the noise, this thread should be deleted, the problem was “me” (the whole date/time interface has become confusing for me recently).

I didn’t chose UTC in both fields (start and stop).