Calendar => event + attendees => circles / distinguish users

Hello,

Iā€™m using NC 20.0.5 and have two questions regarding creating events in the caledar app with attendees:

1. it seems like I cannot add a circle as attendee - is that correct or do I miss on something?

2. when adding attendees one-by-one:
    suppose I have a user ā€œPaul Sampleā€ and ā€œPaul Sampleā€ is also in my address book
    (with email entry set => without email entry in adr-book only the user is shown)
    => how can I distinguish between (a) the user and (b) the address-book entry
    => since both are shown as circled initials Ā¶ and look identical in the drop-down list?
    => (see screenshot below)
    => image

edit: wanted to bring this up again - any suggestion?

Thanks and kind regards - tullsta

Hi,

I cannot answer your first question, regarding circles, as I do not use them (yet).
Regarding the second question, however, you write that they ā€œlook identicalā€ which is not entirely true (anymore?).
For me it seems that contacts use a black font in the profile circle, whereas users have white capital letters in the colored circle. Also users often have an additional status indicator next to the circle.

It would be nice though, if an additional icon would indicate whether the suggestion is user, contact, user group or circle.