Calendar do not show events

Hi,

I use the calendar apps mainly from the KDE kontact suite, where webdav access works perfectly on nextcloud 9 an 10-beta.

However, when I use the calendar app from the web interface (for both 9 and 10-beta), nothing is displayed and the loader icon is spinning. This is true for a user with some events, and the admin account that has none.

I’ve opened the firefox console to see if there were relevant messages, here’s what I got:

JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 1.4.0 jquery-migrate.min.js:2:542
mutating the [[Prototype]] of an object will cause your code to run very slowly; instead create the object with the correct initial [[Prototype]] value using Object.create clipboard.js:635:49
TypeError: parts is null client.js:366:14

What can I do? Thanks

Do you have a lot of contacts?
I just tried with a few and had the impression that the loading process takes longer and longer. And I get the same error in the js-console.

Thanks,

The main account has some contacts and calendar events, but nothing massive. The admin account has zero. In the case of the contacts page, they are displayed fine, but not the calendar events…

At least, I can rule out the errors from the firefox console then… Maybe I should try to execute manualy the request that fetch events…

Can you create new entries from the web-interface? And can you check the entries in the db? Perhaps there is something in the entries made by KDE contact suite that the nextcloud-webclient doesn’t like.

As far as I remind, the admin account was never accessed from KDE.

If I try to create an event, the interface do not report any error, but do not display anything and there’s nothing added if I download the calendar as ics.

The logs did not bring anything meaningful at level 2…

If you get no better answer here, you can try at the bugtracker https://github.com/owncloud/contacts/issues