Caldav Url after update

Hello,

after the update from 17 to 18 the URL for caldav has apparently changed?

http://localhost/remote.php/dav/calendars/#username/ delivers since the update

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<d:error xmlns:d="DAV:" xmlns:s="http://sabredav.org/ns">
  <s:exception>Sabre\DAV\Exception\NotFound</s:exception>
  <s:message>File with name /calendars could not be located</s:message>
</d:error>

The URL offered on the GUI does not work either
http://localhost/remote.php/dav => empty
http://localhost/remote.php/dav/principals/users/#username/

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<d:error xmlns:d="DAV:" xmlns:s="http://sabredav.org/ns">
  <s:exception>Sabre\DAV\Exception\NotFound</s:exception>
  <s:message>File with name /principals could not be located</s:message>
</d:error>

Nothing has changed here. You can check it by clicking on the three dots menu behind a calendar and select β€œCopy private link”.

I see the same message on my caldav client on android. But I have a python script that uses caldav module which is still able to search the calendar. Not sure what is going on as I only discovered this kind of yesterday but might have been there for longer.

<s:message>File with name /calendars could not be located</s:message>

Just checked google with that string and it seems last year this also happened under


and more recent


They are working on it for 18.0.5 it seems.

1 Like

Hello,

i have restored the file apps/dav/lib/Connector/Sabre/AnonymousOptionsPlugin.php from bem backup and now the caldav works again in combination with z-push