OSX Build Error 'No rule to make target...'

I am working on building the sync client for mac and have made it as far as running the sh osx/build.sh command. This command runs for a minute and then I hit an error that I cant seem to resolve. I did see another post that was having the same error but there isn’t an answer on how to fix it. I do have sparkle installed and I followed all of the steps here /github.com/nextcloud/client_theming. Here is the link to the other question Error building from source the OSX Desktop Client. Any tips?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This is the error:
make[2]: *** No rule to make target/Users/builder/Library/Frameworks/Sparkle.framework’, needed by src/libsync/libowncloudsync.2.3.2.dylib'. Stop. make[1]: *** [src/libsync/CMakeFiles/owncloudsync.dir/all] Error 2 make: *** [all] Error 2 sudo: /Users/administrator/client_theming/client/admin/osx/sign_app.sh: command not found Reference folder '../install/' does not exist. Failed to create ownCloud-2.3.2.1beta.pkg build.sh: line 36: /Users/administrator/install/*.tbz: No such file or directory mv: rename /Users/administrator/sig.txt to /Users/administrator/install/signature.txt: No such file or directory

Fixed this issue by going to the Sparkle.Framework in Library/Frameworks and doing chmod 777 on it.