Bug with "monthlyReport.php"

cron.php causes the following error every 12 hours
version: 24.0.0 (beta 1 and beta 2)

Error: Call to undefined method OCA\Survey_Client\BackgroundJobs\MonthlyReport::setTimeSensitivity() in /html/nextcloud/apps/survey_client/lib/BackgroundJobs/MonthlyReport.php:38
Stack trace:
#0 [internal function]: OCA\Survey_Client\BackgroundJobs\MonthlyReport->__construct()
#1 /html/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(106): ReflectionClass->newInstanceArgs(Array)
#2 /html/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(114): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->buildClass(Object(ReflectionClass))
#3 /html/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(131): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->resolve(‘OCA\Survey_Clie…’)
#4 /html/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/DependencyInjection/DIContainer.php(465): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->query(‘OCA\Survey_Clie…’)
#5 /html/nextcloud/lib/private/ServerContainer.php(145): OC\AppFramework\DependencyInjection\DIContainer->queryNoFallback(‘OCA\Survey_Clie…’)
#6 /html/nextcloud/lib/private/BackgroundJob/JobList.php(303): OC\ServerContainer->query(‘OCA\Survey_Clie…’)
#7 /html/nextcloud/lib/private/BackgroundJob/JobList.php(241): OC\BackgroundJob\JobList->buildJob(Array)
#8 /html/nextcloud/cron.php(144): OC\BackgroundJob\JobList->getNext(false)
#9 {main}

does this one occure only with the betas?

Hallo zusammen, ich habe seit der 24 beta 1 und 2 diese Meldungen, wie oben beschrieben. Mit der 23 Version lief alles ohne Probleme.

I had to do some tests first and installed a Nextcloud 23.x in parallel, with which the error does not occur. Thus, the error occurs only in version 24.x (beta).

Hello, now I have installed the v24.0.0beta3. The same result as in 24 beta2. So I’m still waiting for the solution. Thanks.