Branding & customizing the Nextcloud New User Welcome Email

I want to be able to add my logo and a special message within the new user email. I’ve looked everywhere I can think of online and in the Nextcloud Files and find nothing on how to do this. Does anyone know how to customize the Nextcloud New User Welcome Email?

Nextcloud 18.0.2
Ubuntu 18.04 with Apache2.4.41, PHP 7.4.3, Mariadb 10.04.12,

Thanks,

If you just want to change the logo and the colors the Theming-App should normally do everything for you.

For more options take a look at https://docs.nextcloud.com/server/18/admin_manual/configuration_server/email_configuration.html#modifying-the-look-of-emails-beyond-the-theming-app-capabilities

I’ll definitely look into that. Now I need to find out how to edit the contents of the New User Welcome Email to be the message I want to send.
Thanks

I get it now. Thanks.

1 Like

Hey could you tell me how you modified the contents of the Welcome Mail? Kind regards, Toby

I actually never got that done. I just realized they were pushing me towards changing the formatting of all mail but not just for the Welcome Email template. If I get back to that and figure it out, I’ll post it here.

This topic was automatically closed after 73 days. New replies are no longer allowed.