Blank page on login

Hello
Since yesterday I have a blank page with this inscription

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator if this error reappears multiple times, please include the technical details below in your report.
More details can be found in the server log.

after I connect.
I have not touched anything recently.
My configuration: Debian
Nextcloud 12.

Do you have an idea?

So what does the server log say?

Server log?

Generally more information are necessary to efficiently help you:

1. What webserver are you using, apache2 or nginx or anything else? What version of that webserver?
  2. In case of apache, check it’s error log, which can be found often in /var/log/apache2/error.log and was meant by ho1ger.
  3. If apache2 log does not show something related, then review your /var/log/syslog and service apache2 status if the webserver is actually running as expected.
  4. Also further information about your PHP version and in case last entries of nextcloud log /path/to/nextcloud data/nextcloud.log could be helpful.

Hello
I use nginx.
file nextcloud.log in var/www/nextcloud/data is empty!
File nextcloud.log in home/my_user /DataNextcloud contains

{"reqId":"pcY1NFNos3DAZLfzZ4Z6","level":3,"time":"2017-09-24T14:52:28+00:00","remoteAddr":"XXX.XXX.XXX.XX","user":"my_user","app":"core","$

in /var/log/nginx/nextcloud-error.log
2017/09/24 17:57:43 [error] 17738#17738: *1 open() “/var/www/nextcloud/favicon.ico” failed (2: No such file or directory), client: 109.22$

Yes :slightly_smiling_face:

root@XXXXXXXX:/mysql -u root -p
Enter password:
mysql> Use nextcloud

I had verified if all data directory
inside the table oc_storages is correct

I had to delete all the content from the table oc_filecache

Bonjour
je suis nouveau sur le forum
suite mise à jour vers php7.0, j’ai moi aussi rencontré quelques problemes avec les modules php mais ca me parait rentré dans l’ordre

actuellement j’ai ce message d’erreur
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function getLogger() on null in /var/www/html/index.php:61\nStack trace:\n#0 {main}\n thrown in /var/www/html/index.php on line 61, referer: http://localhost/

si quelqu’un connait une piste :wink: