Blank page on "Enabled Apps" after installing OCR 1.0.0

Nextcloud 10.0.1 on Ubuntu 16.04, java 1.8.0_111
Nextant 0.10.4, OCRmyPDF 4.3.3, tesseract-ocr 3.04.01

####I’ve installed it like this
apt-get install python3-pip
pip3 install --upgrade pip
apt-get install libffi-dev
pip3 install ocrmypdf

apt-get install tesseract-ocr tesseract-ocr-deu tesseract-ocr-deu-frak tesseract-ocr-eng tesseract-ocr-equ tesseract-ocr-osd

cd /var/www/nextcloud/apps
git clone https://github.com/janis91/ocr
chown -R www-data:www-data ocr

sudo -u www-data php /var/www/nextcloud/occ app:enable ocr

The output of the last line was
ocr enabled

sudo -u www-data php /var/www/nextcloud/occ app:list|grep ocr
- ocr: 1.0.0

But unfortunately now the hourglass runs forever on “Enabled Apps” in the apps settings.

I only can do a
sudo -u www-data php /var/www/nextcloud/occ app:disable ocr

This will bring back the “Enabled apps” page.

On the “Not enabled apps” page, now i have this:

Actually this is a weird behaviour, as it doesn’t come up for me, but it does for some other users. Are you sure that you have the latest nextcloud version installed?

Isn’t 10.0.1 the last version at the moment?

I think it is. But the problem is that I cannot reproduce the bug with my clone of the latest stable10 version from github/nextcloud.

Maybe I will give it one more try tomorrow. Sorry that I cannot help you atm.

Now I tested this weird thing and I assume this bug comes up because of the following:

Initially there has been a bug report for my ocr app 20th Sept which came up with the same behaviour.

After this i figured out, that my info.xml was likely newer than the nextcloud interpreter for the info.xml, although the official XSD file specified multiple language options as a possible solution.
I created this issue:

After this issue was fixed, tested and approved for NC10.0.1 I didn’t expect that this would still be a problem.
As of this I always referenced the mentioned issue and thought, that these people didn’t update correctly.

But I guess the problem is likely that the downloadable version of nextcloud from Download and install Nextcloud
isn’t up to date:
This is the information of the “OC_Build” Variable in the version.php:

2016-09-28T13:31:28+00:00 12ec1d1e3e5d90140e2afaca8afc3727dadeca1a

and this is kind of old. It might be one of the first 10.0.1 stable versions, but there have been a few backports and transifex-updates after that date. I guess that this is the reason, why many people still recognize this issue. The bugfix isn’t available in the download build. only in the stable10 git-branch it is available.

Maybe it is somone here, that can give some more information regarding this?
@LukasReschke I don’t know if you are the right person to contact. but maybe you are a good start point?

Maybe it is planned to bring the 10.0.2 RC in to the downloads page after it is tested successfully. If this is right, I would suggest to wait for this update and just update nextcloud. Then it should work, I guess.