Bekomme es einfach nicht hin.... Hilfe

Hallo zusammen,
ich versuche seit Tagen Nextcloudans Laufen zu bekommen. Startet auch, gehe auf die pi Ebene. Raspi-config, ncp-config alles gut. Ich komme aber nicht in die OberflÀche zum Einrichten. Loge ich mich als ncp ein, Passwort ownyourbits (ja, werde ich noch Àndern!) passiert nichts. Meldet kurz an, Hinweis: No directory, logging in with HOME=/
The account is currently not available
und schon bin ich wieder beim anmelden 

Wo mache ich den Fehler ?!? Leicht verzweifelt 

Danke fĂŒr DEN Tip :slight_smile:

Welcome @uli-ncp My german is very poor, sorry, so not sure what you are asking here.
The password ownyourbits is no longer in use.
Passwords are auto-generated on first boot/run, you get two when visiting and activating NC for the first time at:
https://nextcloudpi.local/activation
Once activated you get redirected to:
https://nextcloudpi.local:4443
Here you can use nc-admin (for NCweb) and nc-password (for NCPweb:4443) to view/set passwords.
This can also be done from terminal using sudo ncp-config nc-admin and nc-password are in there too.

Hope that helps, most of NCP users are english speaking, spanish, russian and a few dutch too, I think :wink: . Assume that’s why your question stayed without a reply,
For general information on NCP functionality; check the wiki

1 Like

Hi Oliver, thanks for your tips! I can logged in with pi and raspberry - okay.
I can logged in with ncp and ownyourbits - okay, but then, under this account: No home directory and logged out.
ncp-config runs too
with activation command - no results
very confused at this time, sorry!
greetings - Uli

You must be using an old image, as said; that password is no longer in use. Unless you set that password yourself, I suggest you get the latest image and try again. When you need help, please include output of logs or run

sudo /usr/local/bin/ncp-report

so we can have a look at what is going down. Copy/paste to pastbin and share link here, thanks.

the ncp user is not for SSHing, login through SSH is disabled, it is only for ncp-web

@uli-ncp
LĂ€uft dein Cloud-Server mittlerweile?

Sorry, habe vergessen das Thema auf erledigt zu setzen. LĂ€uft inzwischen mit dem Rapsberry. Grund war wohl, dass auf einem Rapsberry 1 es nicht funktioniert. Mit einem 3er alles okay. Tolles System!
Danke fĂŒr alle die helfen wollten!
Mit freundlichen GrĂŒĂŸen
Ulrich Koch