"bad healthcheck status" external document server

Hi,

i have the following situation:

I have a nextcloud installtion on a tinkerboard with dietpi(debian). I installed the the only-Office app. The connection to the Demo ONLYOFFICE Document Server works fine.

I have another nextcloud instance on a webhostet server. There is the Document Server and the only-Office app installed. Locally on this server only office works fine.

When I try to connect to the webhosted document server I got on the tinkerboard the error Message:
bad healthcheck status.

In the log is written:
Error onlyoffice Exception: Bad healthcheck status

/var/www/nextcloud/apps/onlyoffice/controller/settingscontroller.php - line 170:

OCA\Onlyoffice\Controller\SettingsController->checkDocServiceUrl()

/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php - line 170:

OCA\Onlyoffice\Controller\SettingsController->SaveAddress("https://clo ... /", "", "", "", false)

/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php - line 99:

OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->executeController(OCA\Onlyoffi ... {}, "saveAddress")

/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php - line 125:

OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->dispatch(OCA\Onlyoffi ... {}, "saveAddress")

/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Routing/RouteActionHandler.php - line 47:

OC\AppFramework\App::main("SettingsController", "saveAddress", OC\AppFramew ... {}, { _route: "o ... "})

<<closure>>

OC\AppFramework\Routing\RouteActionHandler->__invoke({ _route: "o ... "})

/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Route/Router.php - line 299:

call_user_func(OC\AppFramew ... {}, { _route: "o ... "})

/var/www/nextcloud/lib/base.php - line 1008:

OC\Route\Router->match("/apps/onlyo ... s")

/var/www/nextcloud/index.php - line 38:

OC::handleRequest()

Has someone an idea how to fix this?

Thx in advanced for your help!

I’ve got the same issue after updating the document server to the latest version.

Had this issue a couple Months back but cant remember what the solution was although i am sure that i wrote it down.

Ok, found the Solution for me:
Copy the newest default.json from Github and generate a new token. Then restart your webserver services and you should be good to go