Backup App can't access external storage after update to Nextcloud 24

Prior to the update to Version 24 I had set up an external S3 storage bucket to push my backups to. It mostly worked (sometimes it took longer, sometimes the app had a hard time to verify, but then it was all there). Since I updated to Version 24 the backup app shows the error message “External storage not available” and “restore points can’t be found” and I can’t add any new external storage in the backup app. Yet my external storage is connected and present, as is the data on it, which I can access in the files app. Since I can’t add it to the backup app though I can’t backup or restore anything. I have tried to disconnect and reconnect the bucket, I disabled the app and re-enabled it.
I then tried to list external storage via occ with this command:

php8.0 occ backup:external:list

There I got an unhandled exception:

TypeError: OC\DB\QueryBuilder\QueryBuilder::__construct(): Argument #3 ($logger) must be of type Psr\Log\LoggerInterface, OC\Log given, called in /var/www/nextcloud/apps/fulltextsearch/vendor/artificial-owl/my-small-php-tools/lib/Db/Nextcloud/nc23/NC23ExtendedQueryBuilder.php on line 74 and defined in /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/DB/QueryBuilder/QueryBuilder.php:86

I’m not sure what’s going on there, that kind of error is beyond me. Any hints as to how to fix this?
I run NC 24 on an Ubuntu Linux 20.04.4 Server, PHP 8.0.