Auto logout due to login fails?

Hi

I have installed Nextcloud on my home server. Only accessible via VPN with a self-signed certificate (SSL).

I have random login errors with DAVx5 (Android) - authentication error and Nextcloud Desktop. The problem is then, that the automatic synchronization on my desktop client does not work anymore. So I have to login my accounts again.

Some server logs:
"remoteAddr":"192.168.1.248","user":"Dan","app":"core","method":"PROPFIND","url":"/remote.php/dav/files/Dan/","message":"Login failed: ","userAgent":"Mozilla/5.0 (Linux) mirall/2.6.4git (Nextcloud)","version":"18.0.4.2"

","user":"--","app":"PHP","method":"","url":"--","message":"Trying to access array offset on value of type bool at /usr/share/webapps/nextcloud/apps/files_versions/lib/Storage.php#653","userAgent":"--","version":"18.0.4.2"}

user":"Dan","app":"PHP","method":"REPORT","url":"/remote.php/dav/calendars/Dan/dan/","message":"The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence at /usr/share/webapps/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/vobject/lib/Recur/RRuleIterator.php#423","userAgent":"Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:75.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/75.0","version":"18.0.4.2"}

DAVx5
I don’t have a proper log file for DAVx5 at the moment. If necessary, I would create an account again, of course. But I checked the log before, and there was something with 401 http ... Authentication failed or something.
Weird thing is that the synchronization of calendars and contacts works. However, too many requests end up in a 30 second login process…

Nginx
v 1.18.0
Is the default configuration provided by Nextcloud.

System
Arch Linux

PHP
v 7.4.5.

MariaDB
v 10.4.12

Did I miss something?

Expected behavior is a smoothly running login process :slight_smile:

Thank you very much.
Dan

Hi

No one who can help me here? I still can’t figure it out.