Appstore not showing anymore

Hi there,

The app store is not showing up anymore in my (admin) web interface and I hope you guys are able to help. The only menu entries I see are:

• Your apps
  • Active apps
  • Disabled apps
  • App bundles
  • Featured apps

I am not 100% sure, but I might start having this issue since I manually deleted the richdocumentscode_arm64/ folder from /var/snap/nextcloud/33062/nextcloud/extra-apps#.

I am running 25.0.2 from snap on a Raspberry Pi.

Thanks!

Why would you do that?

Hi @pierat,
You are missing the required support template. Please fill this form out and edit into your post.

This will give us the technical info and logs needed to help you! Thanks.

1 Like

Nextcloud version: 25.0.2
Operating system and version: Linux raspberrypi 5.15.76-v8+
Apache or nginx version: Apache 2.4
PHP version: 8.0

The issue you are facing:
The app store is not showing up anymore in my (admin) web interface and I hope you guys are able to help. The only menu entries I see are:

* Your apps
* Active apps
* Disabled apps
* App bundles
* Featured apps

I am not 100% sure, but I might start having this issue since I manually deleted the richdocumentscode_arm64/ folder from /var/snap/nextcloud/33062/nextcloud/extra-apps#. I’ve done that because I have always had issues with Office/Collabora that downloads rather than opening files. A few months ago I found a guide that suggested manually replacing a specific version of richdocumentscode as a workaround but it didn’t work. I just gave it a try to delete the folder hoping that some magic would happen :slight_smile:

Update: I manually reinstalled it from https://github.com/CollaboraOnline/richdocumentscode/releases and rebooted; the system entered in maintenancemode - it then restarted but the problem is still there.

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? Y

Steps to replicate it: /

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:

[theming] Warning: OCP\Files\NotPermittedException:  at <<closure>>

0. /snap/nextcloud/33062/htdocs/lib/private/Files/SimpleFS/SimpleFile.php line 92
   OC\Files\Node\File->putContent()
1. /snap/nextcloud/33062/htdocs/apps/theming/lib/Jobs/MigrateBackgroundImages.php line 175
   OC\Files\SimpleFS\SimpleFile->putContent()
2. /snap/nextcloud/33062/htdocs/apps/theming/lib/Jobs/MigrateBackgroundImages.php line 100
   OCA\Theming\Jobs\MigrateBackgroundImages->storeUserIdsToProcess()
3. /snap/nextcloud/33062/htdocs/apps/theming/lib/Jobs/MigrateBackgroundImages.php line 79
   OCA\Theming\Jobs\MigrateBackgroundImages->runPreparation()
4. /snap/nextcloud/33062/htdocs/lib/public/BackgroundJob/Job.php line 78
   OCA\Theming\Jobs\MigrateBackgroundImages->run()
5. /snap/nextcloud/33062/htdocs/lib/public/BackgroundJob/QueuedJob.php line 58
   OCP\BackgroundJob\Job->start()
6. /snap/nextcloud/33062/htdocs/lib/public/BackgroundJob/QueuedJob.php line 48
   OCP\BackgroundJob\QueuedJob->start()
7. /snap/nextcloud/33062/htdocs/cron.php line 152
   OCP\BackgroundJob\QueuedJob->execute()

at 2023-01-07T02:08:21+00:00

The output of your Apache/nginx/system log in /var/log/____:

PASTE HERE

Output errors in nextcloud.log in /var/www/ or as admin user in top right menu, filtering for errors. Use a pastebin service if necessary.

https://pastebin.com/YbLVi3iP

Anyone has encountered this issue before?

Still looking for a solution here, anyone can help? If there is a way of resetting all app settings?