Apps will be disabled from time to time

Hello everybody,

I have been using Nextcloud for a while on my private server and am satisfied.

Now I have another instance running on a Strato webserver (strato.de hosting). Unfortunately, this instance makes problems continuously:

In essence, the problem is always the same.

From time to time, various apps I have activated will be disabled again.
This includes “file sharing”, the “Default Encryption Module” , “Gallery” , … (It seems to be random)

I reset the instance and performed a clean install, but this does not fix the problems.

Do you have any ideas to resolve the problem.
Or does anyone even know the problem?

The logs show errors in the current problem, such as
"Error: Class ‘OCA\Admin_Audit\Actions\Sharing’ not found" and
"Fatal: Sabre\DAV\Exception\ServiceUnavailable: OCP\AppFramework\QueryException: Could not resolve syncService! Class syncService does not exist".

I’m using:
SunOS 5.10
nextcloud 12.0.2
apache 2.2.31
php 7.1.8 with PHP Boost (Code Cache)
mysql 5.6.37

(I know … not many information ; but I don’t know what you might need to get an idea for resolving this problem)

Best Regards
Dominik

EDIT: Added Logs:

Logs
  • {“reqId”:“XXX”,“level”:4,“time”:“2017-08-30T12:50:13+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“123.123.123.123”,“user”:“dominik”,“app”:“webdav”,“method”:“PROPFIND”,“url”:"/nextcloud/remote.php/dav/files/dominik/",“message”:“Exception: {“Exception”:“Sabre\\DAV\\Exception\\ServiceUnavailable”,“Message”:“OCP\\AppFramework\\QueryException: Could not resolve syncService! Class syncService does not exist”,“Code”:0,“Trace”:”#0 [internal function]: {closure}(Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Request), Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Response))\n#1 \/mnt\/XXXX/html\/nextcloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/event\/lib\/EventEmitterTrait.php(105): call_user_func_array(Object(Closure), Array)\n#2 \/mntXXXX/html\/nextcloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/Server.php(466): Sabre\\Event\\EventEmitter->emit(‘beforeMethod’, Array)\n#3 \/mnt\\XXXX\/html\/nextcloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/Server.php(254): Sabre\\DAV\\Server->invokeMethod(Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Request), Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Response))\n#4 \/mnt\XXXX/html\/nextcloud\/remote.php(70): Sabre\\DAV\\Server->exec()\n#5 \/mnt\XXXX/html\/nextcloud\/remote.php(165): handleException(Object(OCP\\AppFramework\\QueryException))\n#6 {main}",“File”:"\/mnt\XXXX/html\/nextcloud\/remote.php",“Line”:68}",“userAgent”:“Mozilla/5.0 (Windows) mirall/2.3.2 (build 1) (Nextcloud)”,“version”:“12.0.2.0”}

• {“reqId”:“XXX”,“level”:3,“time”:“2017-08-30T15:30:13+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“123.123.123.123”,“user”:“dominik”,“app”:“no app in context”,“method”:“PROPFIND”,“url”:"/nextcloud/remote.php/dav/files/dominik/",“message”:“Exception: {“Exception”:“Error”,“Message”:“Class ‘OCA\\Admin_Audit\\Actions\\Sharing’ not found”,“Code”:0,“Trace”:”#0 \/mnt\/web210\/XXXX\/html\/nextcloud\/apps\/admin_audit\/lib\/auditlogger.php(78): OCA\\Admin_Audit\\AuditLogger->sharingHooks()\n#1 \/mnt\\XXXX/html\/nextcloud\/apps\/admin_audit\/appinfo\/app.php(37): OCA\\Admin_Audit\\AuditLogger->registerHooks()\n#2 \/mnt\XXXX/html\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/legacy\/app.php(209): require_once(’\/mnt\/XXXX/…’)\n#3 \/mnt\/XXXX\/html\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/legacy\/app.php(149): OC_App::requireAppFile(‘admin_audit’)\n#4 \/mnt\\XXXX/html\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/legacy\/app.php(124): OC_App::loadApp(‘admin_audit’)\n#5 \/mnt\\XXXX/html\/nextcloud\/remote.php(147): OC_App::loadApps(Array)\n#6 {main}",“File”:"\/mnt\\XXXX/html\/nextcloud\/apps\/admin_audit\/lib\/auditlogger.php",“Line”:109}",“userAgent”:“Mozilla/5.0 (Windows) mirall/2.3.2 (build 1) (Nextcloud)”,“version”:“12.0.2.0”}

Hello everybody,
at Strato I have switched back to owncloud. For 3 days no problems occurred so far.

Thanks to those who have thought about the problem.

Dominik