App Store not available and web interface destroyed

Support intro

Sorry to hear you’re facing problems :slightly_frowning_face:

help.nextcloud.com is for home/non-enterprise users. If you’re running a business, paid support can be accessed via portal.nextcloud.com where we can ensure your business keeps running smoothly.

In order to help you as quickly as possible, before clicking Create Topic please provide as much of the below as you can. Feel free to use a pastebin service for logs, otherwise either indent short log examples with four spaces:

example

Or for longer, use three backticks above and below the code snippet:

longer
example
here

Some or all of the below information will be requested if it isn’t supplied; for fastest response please provide as much as you can :heart:

Nextcloud version (eg, 12.0.2): 17.0.2
Operating system and version: Raspbian Buster Lite
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25):
PHP version (eg, 7.1):

The issue you are facing:

Hey there,

I have two problems:

1. A few days ago I wanted to add the calendar app. However, I cannot install any exta apps. The apps store is somehow hidden…I get the message “There are now apps for your version”

2. The worst problem: I have just added a new User to nextcloud and after I logged in again the whole web interface was destroyed - no images, only text.
    How can this be fixed?

I did not find all the information requested…Sorry, I am quite new to all this.

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? (Y/N):y

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:

Sorry, where do I find this?

The output of your config.php file in /path/to/nextcloud (make sure you remove any identifiable information!):

<?php
$CONFIG = array (
  'apps_paths' =>
  array (
    0 =>
    array (
      'path' => '/snap/nextcloud/current/htdocs/apps',
      'url' => '/apps',
      'writable' => false,
    ),
    1 =>
    array (
      'path' => '/var/snap/nextcloud/current/nextcloud/extra-apps',
      'url' => '/extra-apps',
      'writable' => true,
    ),
  ),
  'supportedDatabases' =>
  array (
    0 => 'mysql',
  ),
  'memcache.locking' => '\\OC\\Memcache\\Redis',                                                                                                                                                                     'memcache.local' => '\\OC\\Memcache\\Redis',
  'redis' =>
  array (
    'host' => '/tmp/sockets/redis.sock',                                                                                                                                                                               'port' => 0,                                                                                                                                                                                                     ),                                                                                                                                                                                                                 'instanceid' => 'oc02ozsp7pkx',
  'passwordsalt' => 'xxxx',
  'secret' => 'xxxx',
  'trusted_domains' =>
  array (
    0 => 'xxxx',
    2 => 'xxxx',
  ),
  'datadirectory' => '/media/HDD1/',
  'dbtype' => 'mysql',
  'version' => '16.0.5.1',
  'overwrite.cli.url' => 'xxx',
  'dbname' => 'nextcloud',
  'dbhost' => 'localhost:/tmp/sockets/mysql.sock',
  'dbport' => '',
  'dbtableprefix' => 'oc_',
  'mysql.utf8mb4' => true,                                                                                                                                                                                           'dbuser' => 'nextcloud',
  'dbpassword' => 'xxxx',
  'installed' => true,
  'maintenance' => false,
  'ldapIgnoreNamingRules' => false,
  'ldapProviderFactory' => 'OCA\\User_LDAP\\LDAPProviderFactory',
);

The output of your Apache/nginx/system log in /var/log/____:

Sorry, where do I find this?

pi@raspberrypi:/var/log $ ls
alternatives.log  auth.log    bootstrap.log  btmp.1      daemon.log.1  debug.1   dpkg.log.1  kern.log    lastlog   messages.1  syslog    syslog.2.gz  syslog.4.gz  syslog.6.gz  user.log    wtmp
apt               auth.log.1  btmp           daemon.log  debug         dpkg.log  faillog     kern.log.1  messages  private     syslog.1  syslog.3.gz  syslog.5.gz  syslog.7.gz  user.log.1