App store error? php fopen() fails

Hi, I have a nextcloud instance on an ubuntu system running, Its on the current version 11.0.2.
I had some problems lately with one user so I took a look at the log and it has been spammed by errors like these:

Invalid argument supplied for foreach() at /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Installer.php#360
fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given at /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Storage/Local.php#218
fread() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given at /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Storage/Local.php#217
fopen(/var/nextcloud_data/appdata_ocn629c5tepp/appstore/apps.json): failed to open stream: No such file or directory at /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Storage/Local.php#216
filesize(): stat failed for /var/nextcloud_data/appdata_ocn629c5tepp/appstore/apps.json at /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Storage/Local.php#211

I also have a message that the contact apps can be updated to 1.5.3 but I don’t see any updates in the apps tab. Is there an error with the appstore setup for me? There were some problems with the data directory of nextcloud but never with the /var/www/nextcloud one.
How can I fix this?

PS I have no line concerning the appstore in my config file and file permissions are set up according to the script from the help pages.

/var/nextcloud_data/appdata_ocn629c5tepp/appstore/apps.json doesn’t even exist. the appdata folder only contains an avatar and a preview folder.
I also tried to add these lines to my config file:

'appstoreenabled' => true,
'appstoreurl' => 'https://apps.nextcloud.com/api/v0',
'appstore.experimental.enabled' => false,

but that did not help either. How can I reset the appstore? Might there still be an issue with my config (file)?

Ok I guess its more of a appdata problem than a appstore problem. I just got another error message:

fopen(/var/nextcloud_data/appdata_ocn629c5tepp/theming/7/icon-core-filetypes_folder.svg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory at /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Storage/Local.php#216

Can I somehow reset that appdata folder?

Finally found some help here: github issue.

1 Like