App-Categories and list not being displayed

Hi,

I am running nextcloud 20.0.5 on Debian (native, non-docker). I don’t know what changed, but since yesterday (I did not check the apps page for quite a while) the category list on the apps page is empty and only installed apps are being displayed.
I get the following error message many times when loading the apps page:

{"reqId":"Y89xxxxpF1zXwCY1ceIL","level":3,"time":"2021-10-06T12:17:43+00:00","remoteAddr":"X.X.X.X","user":"my username","app":"PHP","method":"GET","url":"/index.phpapps","message":{"Exception":"Error","Message":"Undefined index: data at /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/App/AppStore/Fetcher/AppFetcher.php#93","Code":0,"Trace":[{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/App/AppStore/Fetcher/AppFetcher.php","line":93,"function":"onError","class":"OC\\Log\\ErrorHandler","type":"::"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/App/AppStore/Fetcher/Fetcher.php","line":188,"function":"fetch","class":"OC\\App\\AppStore\\Fetcher\\AppFetcher","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Installer.php","line":444,"function":"get","class":"OC\\App\\AppStore\\Fetcher\\Fetcher","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/apps/settings/lib/Controller/AppSettingsController.php","line":153,"function":"isUpdateAvailable","class":"OC\\Installer","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/apps/settings/lib/Controller/AppSettingsController.php","line":136,"function":"getAppsWithUpdates","class":"OCA\\Settings\\Controller\\AppSettingsController","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php","line":218,"function":"viewApps","class":"OCA\\Settings\\Controller\\AppSettingsController","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php","line":127,"function":"executeController","class":"OC\\AppFramework\\Http\\Dispatcher","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php","line":157,"function":"dispatch","class":"OC\\AppFramework\\Http\\Dispatcher","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Route/Router.php","line":302,"function":"main","class":"OC\\AppFramework\\App","type":"::"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/base.php","line":993,"function":"match","class":"OC\\Route\\Router","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/index.php","line":37,"function":"handleRequest","class":"OC","type":"::"}],"File":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Log/ErrorHandler.php","Line":92,"CustomMessage":"--"},"userAgent":"Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/14.1.2 Safari/605.1.15","version":"21.0.5.1"}

I can curl https://apps.nextcloud.com/api/v1/apps.json and categories.json from the nextcloud server.

Does anybody have an idea where this could come from?

Thanks and regards,
Dirk

Hello,
I have the same problem with 21.01 and a shared host (infomaniak)
Only my apps and not possible to see the application center list.
OCC don’t find the app too.

Still no change, still nobody else?

protected function fetch($ETag, $content, $allowUnstable = false) {
                /** @var mixed[] $response */
                $response = parent::fetch($ETag, $content);

$allowPreReleases = $allowUnstable || $this->getChannel() === 'beta' || $this->getChannel() === 'daily';
                $allowNightly = $allowUnstable || $this->getChannel() === 'daily';

foreach ($response['data'] as $dataKey => $app) {
                        $releases = [];

It fails in this foreach, response does not have an element ‘data’, seems to me like the server sends bad data. Does anybody have an idea?

Best,
Dirk

Ok, I found it: I had a typo in the proxy settings.