Anonymous upload directory in NC21

Hej NextClouders,

could anybody please help me to create a directory to give not-loggid-in users a chance to upload files?

I found Making anonymous uploads — Nextcloud latest User Manual latest documentation , but this seemes to be for earlier versions.
The share settings in NC 21 look like:

Bildschirmfoto von 2021-05-11 18-00-35

Thanks and regards,

B.

… And what is the problem with it? You’ve already found the right share dialog, create a link, allow uploading files as described in the document - that’s it :wink:

Hej j-ed,

you again… :wink:
Thanks for your offering help!

Well, the problem may be that I have a board in front of my head:
I am able to create a link and also it is possible to follow this link and get a view on the files that are already in that folder.
But how can I make it possible to upload files there? You say “allow uploading”. Where? How?
Those checkboxes ‘Allow editing’ and ‘Hide file listing’ (what is another wish) aren’t available…

Thanks and regards,

B.

… and yes, the “Allow public uploads” box is checked on the admin’s management page for sharing.
B.

it seems I got it, here’s the solution:

This overlay with settings for granting rights to upload or other didn’t appear in the browser after pressing on the three-point-button.
It only became visible when I scrolled up the page. Strange behavior (my browser: Firefox ESR on Debian Linux 10 with Gnome)…

1 Like