I disable and remove your apps, dropped your 2 tables in the database and truncate the oc_notifications. Reinstalled your .zip and I needed to apply your last patch (script.js+main.php). I also needed to move the Container from lib/ to appinfo/.
Everything is almost working now, despite few lines in the logs. Something funny:
If a user is in a group that can create an announcement, he won’t have the notification icon. If I remove that group from the list, the user from that group will see the notification icon, for the announcement made before. I don’t know if it is clear, so:
- User A is in group Admin.
- User B is in group Moderator.
- User A add group Moderator to the AnnouncementCenter list.
- User A create a Announcement.
- User B can read the Annoucement, but won't have the notification icon.
- User A remove group Moderator from the AnnouncementCenter list.
- User B can now see the notification icon.
I think that if User B (while the Moderator group is in the list) create an Announcement, User A do not have the notification icon.