Android / Outlook sync error - Sabre issue?

Hello!

I am having trouble getting DAVx5 and the Outlook plug-in to sync with my Nextcloud server. Despite having taken great care to enter use correct passwords, the challenge after numerous failures seems insurmountable.

[/details]

Nextcloud version (eg, 12.0.2): Nextcloud 15.0.5
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 17.04): Win 10 Pro
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25): ?
PHP version (eg, 7.1): 7.3

The issue you are facing:
It is not possible to sync the calendar and contacts using both davx5 and the Outlook plug-in. However, it was possible to install the Nextcloud app on Android and for the app to connect to the server.

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? (Y/N):
Yes.

Steps to replicate it:

1. Install Nextcloud server. Set up two-factor authentication and generate app specific passwords.
  2. Install davx5 and Outlook plug-in.

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:

[webdav] Fatal: Sabre\DAV\Exception\ReportNotSupported:  at <<closure>>

0. <<closure>>
   httpReport(Sabre\HTTP\Reque ... "}, Sabre\HTTP\Response {})
1. /home/My folder name/domains/My Nextcloud server/private_html/3rdparty/sabre/event/lib/EventEmitterTrait.php line 105
   call_user_func_array([Sabre\DAV\CorePlugin {},"httpReport"], [Sabre\HTTP\Requ ... }])
2. /home/My folder name/domains/My Nextcloud server/private_html/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php line 479
   emit("method:REPORT", [Sabre\HTTP\Requ ... }])
3. /home/My folder name/domains/My Nextcloud server/private_html/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php line 254
   invokeMethod(Sabre\HTTP\Reque ... "}, Sabre\HTTP\Response {})
4. /home/My folder name/domains/My Nextcloud server/private_html/apps/dav/lib/Server.php line 301
   exec()
5. /home/My folder name/domains/My Nextcloud server/private_html/apps/dav/appinfo/v2/remote.php line 35
   exec()
6. /home/My folder name/domains/My Nextcloud server/private_html/remote.php line 163
   require_once("/home/Folder name ... p")

REPORT /remote.php/dav/
from IP address by My Nextcloud admin username at 2019-04-14T17:15:29+00:00

The output of your config.php file in /path/to/nextcloud (make sure you remove any identifiable information!):

Am happy to share this later since I cannot determine which information might compromise the system if posted on the internet.

The output of your Apache/nginx/system log in /var/log/____:

Unsure where I can find the Apache log. However, while looking for the log file, I noticed that there is still an old owncloud installation on the server, which is seemingly still generating log files. I cannot see that installation in the app installer, so will ask the administrator to manually remove it. 

Thank you in advance!

I recommend to check the FAQ in the DAVx5 forum. If couldn’t find a solution you could open a support request there too.