Android Mobile App not connecting

Hello,

i want to connect to my nextcloudserver by nextcloud app.
The Clients witch are already connected still working but no new Clients can connect.
On the Display the message:“Der Server braucht zu lange für eine Antwort”

in the logfile i can read:

{“reqId”:“KRP+QwAIW6I9QDES/UTg”,“remoteAddr”:“xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx”,“app”:“webdav”,“message”:“Exception: {"Message":"HTTP\/1.1 401 No ‘Authorization: Basic’ header found. Either the client didn’t send one, or the server is misconfigured","Exception":"Sabre\\DAV\\Exception\\NotAuthenticated","Code":0,"Trace":"#0 [internal function]: Sabre\\DAV\\Auth\\Plugin->beforeMethod(Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Request), Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Response))\n#1 \/var\/www\/owncloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/event\/lib\/EventEmitterTrait.php(105): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#2 \/var\/www\/owncloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/Server.php(466): Sabre\\Event\\EventEmitter->emit(‘beforeMethod’, Array)\n#3 \/var\/www\/owncloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/Server.php(254): Sabre\\DAV\\Server->invokeMethod(Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Request), Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Response))\n#4 \/var\/www\/owncloud\/apps\/dav\/appinfo\/v1\/webdav.php(60): Sabre\\DAV\\Server->exec()\n#5 \/var\/www\/owncloud\/remote.php(165): require_once(‘\/var\/www\/ownclo…’)\n#6 {main}","File":"\/var\/www\/owncloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/Auth\/Plugin.php","Line":168,"User":false}”,“level”:0,“time”:“2017-01-06T15:27:22+00:00”,“method”:“HEAD”,“url”:“/remote.php/webdav/”,“user”:“–”,“version”:“11.0.0.10”}

For: sudo -u www-data php occ status

An unhandled exception has been thrown:
Error: Call to undefined function OC\App\simplexml_load_file() in /var/www/owncloud/lib/private/App/InfoParser.php:61
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/owncloud/lib/private/legacy/app.php(706): OC\App\InfoParser->parse('/var/www/ownclo...')
#1 /var/www/owncloud/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php(62): OC_App::getAppInfo('files')
#2 /var/www/owncloud/lib/private/legacy/app.php(196): OC\AppFramework\App::buildAppNamespace('files')
#3 /var/www/owncloud/lib/private/legacy/app.php(117): OC_App::registerAutoloading('files', '/var/www/ownclo...')
#4 /var/www/owncloud/lib/base.php(676): OC_App::loadApps(Array)
#5 /var/www/owncloud/lib/base.php(1092): OC::init()
#6 /var/www/owncloud/console.php(48): require_once('/var/www/ownclo...')
#7 /var/www/owncloud/occ(11): require_once('/var/www/ownclo...')
#8 {main}#                                                       

do i miss some Apache2 modules?

thanks for help

Try to install php7.0-xml and php7.0-zip (naming can vary depending on distribution) but it’s the xml and zip module of php (got the clue here: https://forum.owncloud.org/viewtopic.php?t=37509)