Android client failing to login

My Android clients are having trouble logging in. The current setup used to work, so I am puzzled why it suddently has stopped.

Server is runing Debian testing
Nextcloud 11.0.3
PHP 7.0.16-3
Apache/2.4.25
Accessed by HTTPS (not self-signed)
Android client 1.4.2

Config debug level is set to 0

Android client gets a timeout (server takes to long to respond).

NextCloud logs:

Sabre\DAV\Exception\NotAuthenticated: HTTP/1.1 401 No ‘Authorization: Basic’ header found. Either the client didn’t send one, or the server is misconfigured

[internal function] Sabre\DAV\Auth\Plugin->beforeMethod(Object(Sabre\HTTP\Request), Object(Sabre\HTTP\Response))

/var/www-sites/MYDOMAIN/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/event/lib/EventEmitterTrait.php - line 105: call_user_func_array(Array, Array)

/var/www-sites/MYDOMAIN/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php - line 466: Sabre\Event\EventEmitter->emit(‘beforeMethod’, Array)

/var/www-sites/MYDOMAIN/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php - line 254: Sabre\DAV\Server->invokeMethod(Object(Sabre\HTTP\Request), Object(Sabre\HTTP\Response))

/var/www-sites/MYDOMAIN/nextcloud/apps/dav/appinfo/v1/webdav.php - line 60: Sabre\DAV\Server->exec()

/var/www-sites/MYDOMAIN/nextcloud/remote.php - line 165: require_once(‘/var/www-sites/…’)
{main}

Any suggestion?

Do You use IpV6? If yes, switch to IpV4.

If that’s not the case, please have a look into youre bruteforce-table.

You can do that with phpmyadmin or with the terminal:
DON’T FORGET TO MAKE A DATABASE BACKUP!

mysql
USE nextcloud;
SHOW tables;
SELECT * FROM oc_bruteforce_attempts;

Lists the bruteforce entries
For removing rows:

DELETE FROM oc_bruteforce_attempts WHERE IP=“nnn.nnn.nnn.nnn.”;
SELECT * FROM oc_bruteforce_attempts;
exit

The bruteforce-table was the solution. Thanks for the help.

i have no data in brutforce table…what can i do?