Android App not working

Hey all,

the Android App for NC is not working anymore somehow.
the sync client on Windows seems to be fine and i also can log into my account normally in the web interface.

I get this error in the logging section, but canĀ“t understand it:
Exception: {ā€œMessageā€:ā€œHTTP/1.1 401 No ā€˜Authorization: Basicā€™ header found. Either the client didnā€™t send one, or the server is mis-configuredā€,ā€œExceptionā€:ā€œSabre\DAV\Exception\NotAuthenticatedā€,ā€œCodeā€:0,ā€œTraceā€:"#0 [internal function]: Sabre\DAV\Auth\Plugin->beforeMethod(Object(Sabre\HTTP\Request), Object(Sabre\HTTP\Response))\n#1 /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/event/lib/EventEmitterTrait.php(105): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#2 /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php(446): Sabre\Event\EventEmitter->emit(ā€˜beforeMethodā€™, Array)\n#3 /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php(248): Sabre\DAV\Server->invokeMethod(Object(Sabre\HTTP\Request), Object(Sabre\HTTP\Response))\n#4 /var/www/nextcloud/apps/dav/appinfo/v1/webdav.php(60): Sabre\DAV\Server->exec()\n#5 /var/www/nextcloud/remote.php(165): require_once(ā€™/var/www/nextclā€¦ā€™)\n#6 {main}",ā€œFileā€:"/var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Auth/Plugin.php",ā€œLineā€:188,ā€œUserā€:false}

My gf tried to use and log in the app, but got the error ā€œDer Server braucht zu lange fĆ¼r eine Antwortā€. My App was working, but after re-installing the app and re-logging in i got the same error.

Does anybody have a clue whatĀ“s going on?

Thanks
Markus

Probably this posting is answering your question:

@dknfu do you have access to the Androoid clients logcat? The error message you get comes from a timeout which is set to 10 seconds by the client, so we do not get a response in time or http redirects. This is something I think we should be able to see in the log files.