Android app loading old folder list, not updating folders and files

I am experiencing problems setting up my nextcloud account on the android app. We use Active Dir with which nextcloud is linked. I tried to login with the Active dir credentials, with the qr code and with the token. None of them work well. I get an old directory overview (from before we used Active dir) and it is not updating, directories are missing or no longer present. When I try to sync a folder I get the error “incorrect server configuration”

I am experiencing problems setting up my nextcloud account on the android app. We use Active Dir with which nextcloud is linked. I tried to login with the Active dir credentials, with the qr code and with the token. None of them work well. I get an old directory overview (from before we used Active dir) and it is not updating, directories are missing or no longer present. When I try to sync a folder I get the error “incorrect server configuration”

Perhaps ldap is not properly configured?

In the logs I get a whole row of the following messages:

[webdav] Fatal: TypeError: Argument 1 passed to OC\Group\Manager::getUserGroupIds() must implement interface OCP\IUser, null given, called in /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Share20/DefaultShareProvider.php on line 884 at <>

1. /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Share20/DefaultShareProvider.php line 884
    OC\Group\Manager->getUserGroupIds(null)
  2. /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Share20/Manager.php line 1333
    OC\Share20\DefaultShareProvider->getSharedWith(“h_hermans”, 1, OCA\DAV\Connector\Sabre\Directory {}, -1, 0)
  3. /var/www/nextcloud/apps/dav/lib/Connector/Sabre/Node.php line 323
    OC\Share20\Manager->getSharedWith(“h_hermans”, 1, OCA\DAV\Connector\Sabre\Directory {}, -1)
  4. /var/www/nextcloud/apps/dav/lib/Connector/Sabre/FilesPlugin.php line 372
    OCA\DAV\Connector\Sabre\Node->getNoteFromShare(“h_hermans”)
  5. /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/PropFind.php line 96
    OCA\DAV\Connector\Sabre\FilesPlugin->OCA\DAV\Connector\Sabre{closure}("*** sensitive parameters replaced ***")
  6. /var/www/nextcloud/apps/dav/lib/Connector/Sabre/FilesPlugin.php line 374
    Sabre\DAV\PropFind->handle("{http://nextcloud.org/ns}note", Closure {})
  7. /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/event/lib/WildcardEmitterTrait.php line 89
    OCA\DAV\Connector\Sabre\FilesPlugin->handleGetProperties(Sabre\DAV\PropFind {}, OCA\DAV\Connector\Sabre\Directory {})
  8. /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php line 1063
    Sabre\DAV\Server->emit(“propFind”, [Sabre\DAV\PropF … }])
  9. /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php line 989
    Sabre\DAV\Server->getPropertiesByNode(Sabre\DAV\PropFind {}, OCA\DAV\Connector\Sabre\Directory {})
  10. /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php line 1678
    Sabre\DAV\Server->getPropertiesIteratorForPath("", ["{http://ownclo … "], 1)
  11. /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php line 1661
    Sabre\DAV\Server->writeMultiStatus(Sabre\Xml\Writer … ]}, Generator {}, false)
  12. /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/CorePlugin.php line 363
    Sabre\DAV\Server->generateMultiStatus(Generator {}, false)
  13. /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/event/lib/WildcardEmitterTrait.php line 89
    Sabre\DAV\CorePlugin->httpPropFind(Sabre\HTTP\Request {}, Sabre\HTTP\Response {})
  14. /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php line 474
    Sabre\DAV\Server->emit(“method:PROPFIND”, [Sabre\HTTP\Requ … }])
  15. /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php line 251
    Sabre\DAV\Server->invokeMethod(Sabre\HTTP\Request {}, Sabre\HTTP\Response {})
  16. /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php line 319
    Sabre\DAV\Server->start()
  17. /var/www/nextcloud/apps/dav/appinfo/v1/webdav.php line 84
    Sabre\DAV\Server->exec()
  18. /var/www/nextcloud/remote.php line 167
    require_once("/var/www/nextcl … p")

PROPFIND /remote.php/webdav/
from 109.36.134.143 by H_Hermans at 2020-10-19T12:47:08+00:00

Hey, I had the same Problem with Nextcloud v20.0.0, after an update to v20.0.1 the Problem was gone, maybe this will help you too,

Thanks, works. Still some errors in the logs but it is working.