Android App keeps crashing - shows old folder contentes - SQLiteBlobTooBigException

Hello everybody,

new to the forum, not that new to nextcloud - but also still in “discovery mode” and learning.
Now I got a question I did not find any information about, so I would be glad if you could help. Thanks in advance!

Afterr messing up my Nextcloud by fiddling around too much I recently did a fresh install of Nextcloud 20.01 on Docker. So far so good.
I connected my Smartphone to it an started using the Autoupload-Feature. The App transferd about 8GB of Data and then no more progress in the uploads was noticeable.
Due to several other problems I die another fresh install of Nextcloud, this time with version 19.04 also on Docker, each time with postgresql and Redis.
When I connect the App to the new Nextcloud (username stays the same), I get an app crash.
First i shortly see files that have been on the Nextcloud 20 instance but are no longer on the server, then the app crashes with the following Error Stack:

************ CAUSE OF ERROR ************

android.database.sqlite.SQLiteBlobTooBigException: Row too big to fit into CursorWindow requiredPos=3083, totalRows=1458
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.nativeExecuteForCursorWindow(Native Method)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.executeForCursorWindow(SQLiteConnection.java:986)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteSession.executeForCursorWindow(SQLiteSession.java:858)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteQuery.fillWindow(SQLiteQuery.java:62)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteCursor.fillWindow(SQLiteCursor.java:161)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteCursor.onMove(SQLiteCursor.java:131)
at android.database.AbstractCursor.moveToPosition(AbstractCursor.java:249)
at android.database.AbstractCursor.moveToNext(AbstractCursor.java:281)
at com.owncloud.android.providers.FileContentProvider.deleteDirectory(FileContentProvider.java:190)
at com.owncloud.android.providers.FileContentProvider.delete(FileContentProvider.java:134)
at com.owncloud.android.providers.FileContentProvider.deleteDirectory(FileContentProvider.java:184)
at com.owncloud.android.providers.FileContentProvider.delete(FileContentProvider.java:134)
at com.owncloud.android.providers.FileContentProvider.delete(FileContentProvider.java:114)
at android.content.ContentProviderOperation.applyInternal(ContentProviderOperation.java:332)
at android.content.ContentProviderOperation.apply(ContentProviderOperation.java:309)
at com.owncloud.android.providers.FileContentProvider.applyBatch(FileContentProvider.java:672)
at android.content.ContentProvider.applyBatch(ContentProvider.java:2147)
at android.content.ContentProvider$Transport.applyBatch(ContentProvider.java:387)
at android.content.ContentProviderClient.applyBatch(ContentProviderClient.java:532)
at android.content.ContentProviderClient.applyBatch(ContentProviderClient.java:520)
at android.content.ContentResolver.applyBatch(ContentResolver.java:1894)
at com.owncloud.android.datamodel.FileDataStorageManager.saveFolder(FileDataStorageManager.java:435)
at com.owncloud.android.operations.RefreshFolderOperation.synchronizeData(RefreshFolderOperation.java:490)
at com.owncloud.android.operations.RefreshFolderOperation.fetchAndSyncRemoteFolder(RefreshFolderOperation.java:372)
at com.owncloud.android.operations.RefreshFolderOperation.run(RefreshFolderOperation.java:231)
at com.owncloud.android.lib.common.operations.RemoteOperation.run(RemoteOperation.java:360)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:929)

************ APP INFORMATION ************
ID: com.nextcloud.client
Version: 30130190
Build flavor: gplay

************ DEVICE INFORMATION ************
Brand: HUAWEI
Device: HWVOG
Model: VOG-L29
Id: HUAWEIVOG-L29
Product: VOG-L29EEA

************ FIRMWARE ************
SDK: 29
Release: 10
Incremental: 10.1.0.156C431

I think I need to wipe all of the old data off my device - but neither clearing Data and Cashe of the app nor uninstalling and reinstalling it solved my problem.
Trying to clean the remains with an app called SD Maid didn´t do the trick either.

Any Suggestions to solve the Problem are very welcome.

Thank you very much
Best regards
Martin.