Android 3.0.0 RC2 - Not all files shown

Hello,

when i connect to my nextcloud with the RC2 App (Server is running NC13RC2) ican’t see all my files in folders.

I also reinstalled the app and configured my account new; but it only shows the same files.
E2E encryption is not used, only encryption on the server.

how can i access all ym files from Android?

Thanks.

I can see the follwoing error in nextcloud Logfile:

{“reqId”:“WmrfgcXYDfcttltFgtQfXwAAAAM”,“level”:0,“time”:“2018-01-26T07:57:53+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“xx.xx.xx.xx”,“user”:“XXXX”,“app”:“webdav”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:"/remote.php/webdav/Notes/null",“message”:“Exception: {“Exception”:“Sabre\\DAV\\Exception\\NotFound”,“Message”:“File with name Notes\/null could not be located”,“Code”:0,“Trace”:”#0 \/var\/www\/html\/nextcloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/CorePlugin.php(81): OCA\\DAV\\Connector\\Sabre\\ObjectTree->getNodeForPath(‘Notes\/null’)\n#1 [internal function]: Sabre\\DAV\\CorePlugin->httpGet(Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Request), Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Response))\n#2 \/var\/www\/html\/nextcloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/event\/lib\/EventEmitterTrait.php(105): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#3 \/var\/www\/html\/nextcloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/Server.php(479): Sabre\\Event\\EventEmitter->emit(‘method:GET’, Array)\n#4 \/var\/www\/html\/nextcloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/Server.php(254): Sabre\\DAV\\Server->invokeMethod(Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Request), Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Response))\n#5 \/var\/www\/html\/nextcloud\/apps\/dav\/appinfo\/v1\/webdav.php(80): Sabre\\DAV\\Server->exec()\n#6 \/var\/www\/html\/nextcloud\/remote.php(164): require_once(’\/var\/www\/html\/n
’)\n#7 {main}",“File”:"\/var\/www\/html\/nextcloud\/apps\/dav\/lib\/Connector\/Sabre\/ObjectTree.php",“Line”:174}",“userAgent”:“Mozilla/5.0 (Android) Nextcloud-android/3.0.0 RC2”,“version”:“13.0.0.11”}

When i access webdav directly i can see and access all files.

cc @tobiasKaminsky