An unknown error has occurred 2

Automated Translation

It worked very well with the Nextcloud version 19.0 installation and without prior notice it began to show me the error “An unknown error has occurred”, when trying to upload a file, I tried several, some were uploaded, but most of them failed to upload.

Check as much as I could in the installation and did not achieve anything, ended up changing to the new version, delete all the previous directory and create a new installation, however, the same error continues and I can not upload, most of the files.

Anyone who can guide me where to find the solution to this error?

Captura

Trabajaba muy bien con la instalacion version Nextcloud 19.0 y sin previo aviso comenzo a marcarme el error “An unknown error has occurred”, al intentar subir un archivo, intente con varios, algunos los sube, pero la mayoria no logra subir.

Revise lo mas que pude en la instalaciĂłn y no logre nada, termine cambiando a la nueva versiĂłn, borre todo el directorio anterior y cree una nueva instalaciĂłn, sin embargo, sigue pasando el mismo error y no puedo subir, la mayoria de los archivos.

ÂżAlguien que me pueda orientar donde buscar la solucion a este error?

Which installation guide did you use? (Link please)

That is not very informative, what exactly did you check?

Check nextcloud.log
If you are using NextCloudPi run ncp-report, it will output most important install info and logs.
or join Telegram: Contact @nextcloud_es

Soy un poco inexperto, pero intente localizar la fuente del error, este es el mensaje de error el NextCloud

ÂżEs Ăștil esto? para saber que esta pasando, encontrĂ© otras personas con el mismo problema en el foro, pero no han podido solucionarlo

I am a bit inexperienced, but try to locate the source of the error, this is the error message the NextCloud

Is this useful? to find out what is happening, I found other people with the same problem in the forum, but they have not been able to solve it

(Automated translation),

{“reqId”:“X4ZDMUnLa6kRbUK4rdSDdQAAAD0”,“level”:3,“time”:“2020-10-14T00:15:47+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“189.203.150.110”,“user”:“GeO771AqR”,“app”:“PHP”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:"/Cloud/ocs/v2.php/apps/text/workspace?path=%2F",“message”:“Module ‘sqlite3’ already loaded at Unknown#0”,“userAgent”:“Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/86.0.4240.75 Safari/537.36 Edg/86.0.622.38”,“version”:“19.0.3.1”,“id”:“5f86461dadbac”}

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10