An error occurred, unable to change visibility of the calendar

Support intro

Sorry to hear you’re facing problems :slightly_frowning_face:

help.nextcloud.com is for home/non-enterprise users. If you’re running a business, paid support can be accessed via portal.nextcloud.com where we can ensure your business keeps running smoothly.

In order to help you as quickly as possible, before clicking Create Topic please provide as much of the below as you can. Feel free to use a pastebin service for logs, otherwise either indent short log examples with four spaces:

example

Or for longer, use three backticks above and below the code snippet:

longer
example
here

Some or all of the below information will be requested if it isn’t supplied; for fastest response please provide as much as you can :heart:

Nextcloud version (eg, 20.0.5): 23.0.0
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 20.04): : Linux 3.10.0
PHP version (eg, 7.4): 7.4

The issue you are facing:
I have calendars that I am sharing with a group. Every time I click on one of these calendars in the left hand menu, I get the message ‘An error occurred, unable to change visibility of the calendar’.

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? (Y/N): Yes, this is a new install

Steps to replicate it:

1. Create a calendar that is shared with a group.
  2. Click on the listing of the calendar in the left hand menu

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging: I don’t see any errors listed, and when I attempt to download the log file, I get an ‘internal server error’

do you have command line access to the server? access the data/nextcloud.log file directly