An appeal to translators of the Polish language

Please, translate the Polish language to Transifex.

1. Translate honestly.
  2. Learn about the application before the translation (if possible) and then start translating.
  3. After releasing the new version of the application, see your translation and make the necessary changes.
  • Please, make sure that there are no wrong translations, or even opposite translations to the description, as here #14443.
  • Please, make sure that there are no translations of this kind:

discuss this app at 🤖 Android - Nextcloud community
dyskutuj na temat tej aplikacji na https://help.nextcloud.com :wink:

• Do not translate word for word. Translations should be as short as possible, but understandable for the user of the application. This is not a recitation contest of English vocabulary.
  • You do not need to know English well, all you have to do is know the application’s functions well.
  • The word “folder” translates to “catalog”. It’s boring me to change it all the time.
  • Do not usually translate words: please, you, yours, etc.

The Nexctcloud application is really a very good application and it should be properly translated, which is lacking in the Polish language version.

Thank you for attention.

In the Polish language version:

Proszę Tłumaczy języka polskiego na Transifex.

1. TĹ‚umaczcie rzetelnie.
  2. Przed tłumaczeniem poznaj aplikację (jeśli jest to możliwe), a później zacznij tłumaczyć.
  3. Po wydaniu nowej wersji aplikacji zobacz swoje tłumaczenie i wprowadź konieczne zmiany.
  • ProszÄ™, aby nie byĹ‚o bĹ‚Ä™dnych tĹ‚umaczeĹ„, a wrÄ™cz przeciwnych tĹ‚umaczeĹ„ do opisu, jak tutaj #14443.
  • ProszÄ™, aby nie byĹ‚o tĹ‚umaczeĹ„ takiego rodzaju:

discuss this app at 🤖 Android - Nextcloud community
dyskutuj na temat tej aplikacji na https://help.nextcloud.com :wink:

• Nie tĹ‚umaczcie sĹ‚owo w sĹ‚owo. TĹ‚umaczenia powinny być jak najkrĂłtsze, ale zrozumiaĹ‚e dla uĹĽytkownika aplikacji. To nie jest konkurs recytatorski sĹ‚ownictwa angielskiego.
  • Nie potrzebujesz dobrze znać jÄ™zyka angielskiego, wystarczy dobrze poznać funkcje aplikacji.
  • SĹ‚owo “folder” tĹ‚umacz na “katalog”. Nudzi mnie juĹĽ ciÄ…gĹ‚e zmienianie tego.
  • Nie tĹ‚umacz nagminnie sĹ‚Ăłw: proszÄ™, Ty, TwĂłj, CiÄ™, Ciebie, SwĂłj itd.

Aplikacja Nexctcloud naprawde jest aplikacją bardzo dobrą i należy się jej prawidłowe tłumaczenie, którego troche brakuje w wydaniu polskojęzycznym.

Dziękuję za uwagę.

1 Like

Hello @Valdnet

thank you for taking care for the polish language.

There is a glossary function on Transifex. I am sure you are aware if it.

Cheers,
Mark

Hello @rakekniven

thank you for taking care for the polish language.

Thank you too for nice cooperation :wink:

There is a glossary function on Transifex. I am sure you are aware if it.

Yes. I use a glossary.

Cheers :beers:

1 Like