Previously, I was able to share a Collabara sheet file via the sharing link option and my users were able to use a guest nickname and edit the file as they wished.
For some reason, over the past few days, this is not the case, even though I have “Allow Editing” on.
Now when users go to the page, it only allows them to “talk about the file” in the conversation bit.
Is this an issue with my directory permissions on the server? What should the nextcloud directory permissions be set to ?
welcome to the community of Nextcloud.
Sadly enough your post is missing almost all specific technical information. Thanks for your post, but please take a little time to get acquainted with the forum and make a stronger effort to troubleshoot. It is the least you can do when asking others to help you:
- Search your question as keywords on this forum. If you find something useful, link it directly into this post.
Search the internet using your issue as generic keywords. Specificity is king:
php modules missing Ubuntu Snap update
- If you have an error message, repeat this process to search for your error on the forum and internet.
- If you do not find an answer, you are likely using the wrong keywords. Try simplifying your search on the forum and internet even more.
nextcloud php modules missing
- Once you’ve done this you should be able to edit and update your post with specific technical information we can use to help you.
- Check Nextcloud admin documentation
Please edit and update your post to include:
- Direct Links to any useful info pages, posts and other info you find.
- Add screenshots to your post for context
- If you have large log files to attach you can link to a pastebin
- Fill out our support form and add into your post.
These are the exact same steps we volunteers will be following to help you! So, get to it!