All files, and the menus are not working on Chrome and FireFox after upgrading to NC 11

Hey there i have this issue. I am on ubuntu using nginx and the issue is only on firefox and chrome. On IE is working fine. It started after i upgraded to NC 11. When i am on https://my.site.com/apps/files/ i see only the spinning circle. Also the menus on top left with the apps and the menu under the user is not opening. When i click on it it flashes and not opening.
This issue looks like it is only in firefox and chrome. Any help would be great.

Just a little update:
I have cleared everything on FireFox to test it, just in case there was a caching or similar issue.

I have setup my server using that guide here:

I have cleared the files under /usr/local/tmp/cache
and also flushed redis cache.

I am sure at this point that is something on the Server side that it doesnt load the menus and do not display the all files only.

I am thinking creating the server from scratch

I wonder how comes it works fine on IE without any problem and the issue only appears on Chrome and FF

Update:

I was able to browse All Files but i get errors:

Some log errors:

Info admin_audit File accessed: "/Documents/About.txt" 2016-12-28T15:03:15-0500 

Error index Exception: The requested uri(/apps/files/remote.php/webdav/Documents) cannot be processed by the script '/webdav/Documents') 2016-12-28T15:03:12-0500 
Error index Exception: The requested uri(/apps/files/index.php/apps/gallery/config) cannot be processed by the script '/apps/gallery/config')

Full error:

Exception: The requested uri(/apps/files/index.php/apps/gallery/config) cannot be processed by the script '/apps/gallery/config')0./var/www/nextcloud/lib/base.php - line 962:  OC\AppFramework\Http\Request->getRawPathInfo()
1./var/www/nextcloud/index.php - line 40:  OC handleRequest()
2.{main}

Hi,
My setup is similar - followed the instructions of c-rieger.
I ran into the same problem after upgrading to NC11.
In Chrome I get the message “Connection to server lost”

Internet Explorer is the only browser that works at the moment.
Today I updatet to 11.0.1 but nothing changed.

Any suggestion?

Try to remove the line with add_header Content-Security-Policy… from nextcloud.conf.

Great!
You saved may day.
To those who followed c-riegers tutorial and run into this problem:
svankan’s solution works but the line you have to remove is in gateway.conf not nextcloud.conf

Thank you so much. I already re created the environment, was under a test server so it wasn’t a big problem for me. thank you for the help guys.